Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 05:10 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
News flash, junior. Just because at first meeting a woman could see herself becoming sexually attracted to you, doesn't mean she is ready to trust you with the booty. Isn't this something boys should know by age 15 or so?
It's something they should know by 15, but they don't, because their parents don't talk to them about women.

Old 06-24-2012, 05:19 PM

1,680 posts, read 1,791,562 times
The OP may be on to something. If said person is only out for sex and approached each encounter as such he will never waist his time on the "What if's" or additional dates.

This would be along the lines of women asking inquiring of your intrest or goals. If she does not receive answers to her speed she will discontinue communication.

Easy as Pie.

Only person the OP hurts would be himself. Good Luck on your Journey!

Old 06-24-2012, 05:29 PM

1,098 posts, read 1,865,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DipGrant View Post
After years of dating I realized when it comes to sex it is simple. A woman knows within the first 10 minutes if she is ever going to sleep with you or not. So just take her out to some casual place for a date and after a few minutes pose the question "would you like to come over my place for whatever reason". Is she says no try to persuade her, and if she keeps giving excuse after excuse find another girl.

If I knew this when I was much younger I would have saved myself from days of anguish and pain.

Guys, if a girl you go out on a date with finds you as a potential sexual partner, she would agree to go to your place no matter what unless there is an extreme emergency. No excuse. Think about it, every women has their dream guy. If that dream guy comes along to them and asks them to come over, do you think they are going to give them an excuse like "lets get to know each other first" or "I dont move too fast" You might have sex that day or not, but if she is interested she will go to your place in an instant because she would like to get to know more about you. She is interested.

I just dont understand why men allow themselves to get fooled thinking that their are games, zones, rules, bases, numbers, and give excuses. Its not rocket science, if a girl likes you romantically she will sleep with you. Just dont do anything to turn her off in the process.

Totally agree, need to teach the nice shy ones this and hopefully save them all the extra work and rejection headache. Kind of bogus for one guy to spend a couple hundred dollars where another guy can get it for free without much effort if you catch my drift.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:36 PM

1,171 posts, read 1,948,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DipGrant View Post
After years of dating I realized when it comes to sex it is simple. A woman knows within the first 10 minutes if she is ever going to sleep with you or not. So just take her out to some casual place for a date and after a few minutes pose the question "would you like to come over my place for whatever reason". Is she says no try to persuade her, and if she keeps giving excuse after excuse find another girl.

If I knew this when I was much younger I would have saved myself from days of anguish and pain.

Guys, if a girl you go out on a date with finds you as a potential sexual partner, she would agree to go to your place no matter what unless there is an extreme emergency. No excuse. Think about it, every women has their dream guy. If that dream guy comes along to them and asks them to come over, do you think they are going to give them an excuse like "lets get to know each other first" or "I dont move too fast" You might have sex that day or not, but if she is interested she will go to your place in an instant because she would like to get to know more about you. She is interested.

I just dont understand why men allow themselves to get fooled thinking that their are games, zones, rules, bases, numbers, and give excuses. Its not rocket science, if a girl likes you romantically she will sleep with you. Just dont do anything to turn her off in the process.
It's not that simple man. If I was good with women, I'd be an actor. I'm not, but THEY sure like my life and my friends to use for scripts in their movies.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:37 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,196,428 times
Theres some truth to this, especially the 10 minute rule.

If a woman isn't sexually attracted to you, no amount of dates dinners and gifts is going to change her mind. Women take advantage of guys they have NO INTENTION of sleeping with for things they can get for them all of the time.

That and once a man realizes he doesn't have to take women out on dates to have sex with them it's like an epiphany. Sadly some men never figure this out

Old 06-24-2012, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
I believe that the majority of women will sleep with a high status man on the first date, but those same women will make an average guy wait.
There's truth to this also Lol.

Women are "good girls" to some guys and whores to others.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Theres some truth to this, especially the 10 minute rule.

If a woman isn't sexually attracted to you, no amount of dates dinners and gifts is going to change her mind. Women take advantage of guys they have NO INTENTION of sleeping with for things they can get for them all of the time.

That and once a man realizes he doesn't have to take women out on dates to have sex with them it's like an epiphany. Sadly some men never figure this out
Don't you think that's kind of c*cky to assume they want to jump your bones in 10 minutes or less? I would have never thought of that. I find the opposite to be true. You could be their all and they still play hard to get. I guess it depends on how much money you have. They aren't going to let a chance with Rock or George or Brad slip through their fingers. Look at Tiger Woods. He's a goofy looking sumb****. He's famous and is loaded though. When you guys figure them out, let the rest of us know please. Assume nothing and get nothing is the way I look at it. Besides, if you are trying too hard they can sense that. I prefer the I don't care method myself. It drives them nuts!

Old 06-24-2012, 07:01 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,069 times
Quote:
Women take advantage of guys they have NO INTENTION of sleeping with for things they can get for them all of the time.
Sad but it's true. And the worse of these type of women work in strip clubs.

Old 06-24-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOne View Post
Don't you think that's kind of c*cky to assume they want to jump your bones in 10 minutes or less? I would have never thought of that. I find the opposite to be true. You could be their all and they still play hard to get. I guess it depends on how much money you have. They aren't going to let a chance with Rock or George or Brad slip through their fingers. Look at Tiger Woods. He's a goofy looking sumb****. He's famous and is loaded though. When you guys figure them out, let the rest of us know please. Assume nothing and get nothing is the way I look at it. Besides, if you are trying too hard they can sense that. I prefer the I don't care method myself. It drives them nuts!

What does 95% of that have to do with what I said?

And I never said they'll have sex with me in ten minutes or less, I said they'll know Whether or not that could ever happen in 10 minutes or less.

I said, a woman knows within ten minutes of meeting a guy whether she'll ever sleep with you. Your placed in either a lover/potential lover category or a Friend/brother Category. Once your seen in that "friend" light it's very hard or next to impossible to get out. But alot of guys don't believe that, they think if I take her on dates, buy her things, hang around her or just be nice it'll change but that never happens.

And another thing, why do people believe you have to be Clooney, woods, Jeter to be highly successful with women? You hear that from a lot of people on this website

Old 06-24-2012, 07:19 PM

Quote:
What does 95% of that have to do with what I said?

And I never said they'll have sex with me in ten minutes or less, I said they'll know Whether or not that could ever happen in 10 minutes or less.

I said, a woman knows within ten minutes of meeting a guy whether she'll ever sleep with you. Your placed in either a lover/potential lover category or a Friend/brother Category. Once your seen in that "friend" light it's very hard or next to impossible to get out. But alot of guys don't believe that, they think if I take her on dates, buy her things, hang around her or just be nice it'll change but that never happens.

And another thing, why do people believe you have to be Clooney, woods, Jeter to be highly successful with women? You hear that from a lot of people on this website
Because normally women don't make up their minds to take their clothes off in 10 minutes or less unless you are. You're right about wasting time and money on ones just using you though. It won't make any difference in the end. I pretty much shot/blew two years into one. It got me no further than day one to be bluntly honest about it. Just move on, ones that string you along are a waste of time. You don't have to be highly sucessful to get women. Getting ones that are keepers or ones you are proud to have is another matter all together. If I had a dollar for everyone that tried for me and I was clearly out of her league, I might be rich by now. For that I tend to stay clear of ones who approach me first now. They usually aren't what I am going for. To get what I want, I have to be the one going after it and doing the persuing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships