Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 07:40 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,806,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DipGrant View Post
After years of dating I realized when it comes to sex it is simple. A woman knows within the first 10 minutes if she is ever going to sleep with you or not. So just take her out to some casual place for a date and after a few minutes pose the question "would you like to come over my place for whatever reason". Is she says no try to persuade her, and if she keeps giving excuse after excuse find another girl.

If I knew this when I was much younger I would have saved myself from days of anguish and pain.

Guys, if a girl you go out on a date with finds you as a potential sexual partner, she would agree to go to your place no matter what unless there is an extreme emergency. No excuse. Think about it, every women has their dream guy. If that dream guy comes along to them and asks them to come over, do you think they are going to give them an excuse like "lets get to know each other first" or "I dont move too fast" You might have sex that day or not, but if she is interested she will go to your place in an instant because she would like to get to know more about you. She is interested.

I just dont understand why men allow themselves to get fooled thinking that their are games, zones, rules, bases, numbers, and give excuses. Its not rocket science, if a girl likes you romantically she will sleep with you. Just dont do anything to turn her off in the process.
What a bunch of BS. And I'm a guy.

Old 06-24-2012, 07:47 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
What a bunch of BS. And I'm a guy.
Yes, but a mature, sensible guy. Kind of a rare breed around here.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships