U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-30-2012, 10:40 AM

1,833 posts, read 1,136,467 times
2 things:

1)There will be a sucker that will provide this for her. There always is.

2)RUN...RUN...RUN
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2012, 10:47 AM

16,049 posts, read 7,934,466 times
Reading some of these posts from many of the women on this thread, I am incredibly happy that I'm still single and I may decide to remain single for the rest of my life. Jesus.

Old 06-30-2012, 10:58 AM

24,353 posts, read 18,050,162 times
Well..... at least you know where you stand with a woman like her.

I sorta respect that at least she's up front about it.

She'll probably find some older dude with cashola... but like the eagles song says... she'll be lonely...

The Eagles Lyin' eyes - YouTube

Old 06-30-2012, 11:07 AM

8,739 posts, read 4,675,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkisses87 View Post
But she isn't sitting on her butt waiting for a man to take care of her. She is a project manager at a fortune 500 company. Obviously she is working hard and taking care of herself. Again I do think that what she said is hilarious, and I can understand it because I used to feel similar, but believe it or not, I know women that snag men that are willing to provide in the way the OP described.

I think what she said is funny and ridiculous. Okay so she works at a fortune 500 company and takes care of herself (I also worked at one for a short while) anyway -- I just don't see the point in all that princess talk if you are already taking care of yourself and so called working hard. but okay, whatever. Yes I already agreed before there are men who will be into a woman like that, what else is new. *shrugs*

Old 06-30-2012, 11:13 AM

578 posts, read 390,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
I asked, what's a good number as far as income. What would be the ideal number for you to live comfortable and life the lifestyle you're looking for.

She had no idea so I started throwing numbers out there.

Basically, he would need to earn $25K per month after taxes so she could live the live style she wanted. That does not include her income. His only.
Well , at least she's honest.

Old 06-30-2012, 11:51 AM

3,797 posts, read 4,210,924 times
Sounds like an aspiring trophy wife.

My thoughts? You can earn the money yourself and be your own master or you can marry money and be a slave to it.

Also once you put a pricetag on someone you have completely failed as an authentic human being. You have become a shadow of a lover, a hollow soul and will always thirst for a connection that cannot exist.

Last edited by moonsavvy; 06-30-2012 at 12:09 PM..

Old 06-30-2012, 12:17 PM

3,797 posts, read 4,210,924 times
The problem that you are having dear Ron is that you cannot expect to shop at rodeo drive and pay walmart prices.

True her head is in the wrong place, shamefully so but you have a part in this as well.

Old 06-30-2012, 04:52 PM

2,997 posts, read 2,683,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Reading some of these posts from many of the women on this thread, I am incredibly happy that I'm still single and I may decide to remain single for the rest of my life. Jesus.
Have you been drinking heavily ? Why do u think youre Jesus ?

Old 06-30-2012, 05:01 PM

24,353 posts, read 18,050,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.5 View Post
Have you been drinking heavily ? Why do u think youre Jesus ?
Completely lame.... utterly lame.

You know he wasn't saying that.....

You are always crowing about being a good "Christian" perhaps try walking the same path as Jesus and refrain from the stupid comments.

Old 06-30-2012, 09:58 PM

1,761 posts, read 1,458,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexWest View Post
I don't think anyone was discussing laziness, hard times, or current/potential financial status, in regards to men's income.
Alot of people associate someone broke to just not trying, is not doing anything with their life, ect. people on here were making statements basically saying that they would not date a man making low income. And that's why I said you don't know if someone fell on hard times or what until you get to know him or that he may be the best man you ever had, my point was money doesn't make a relationship (well shouldn't).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships