Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 10:59 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,917,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Ruth, there is no way to know what women are approachable and which ones are not, so men have no choice but to randomly go after any woman they find attractive and hope for the best.

See, you and others on here are trying to put the blame on us in every way possible. You just can't admit the real problem is with American culture and with American women.

The blame is on you... lol

If you can't pick up American women, you will not be able to pick up European women. If you're not approached by American women it's because you're weird or ugly. Sorry, but that's the truth and you're not all the sudden going to be considered good looking in Europe.

Old 07-03-2012, 11:37 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,034,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post

See, you and others on here are trying to put the blame on us in every way possible. You just can't admit the real problem is with American culture and with American women.

I know it's easier to blame your issues on something other than yourself but....YOU seem to be the one complaining about a problem, right?

Old 07-03-2012, 11:55 AM

370 posts, read 654,142 times
Every single white guy I know dreams of dating an exotic woman. They always say exotic women are more beautiful, and interesting looking than white women. lol.
Anyway, I think in general we are attracted to that that is different than us.

Old 07-03-2012, 01:29 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,306,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
I think marriage in Germany is a toss up, I lived there for a chunk of my twenties (take note emotional haters, I was born after 1980). I've traveled throughout that country extensively, dated women in different cities etc. The experience I had out there was a bit different though. Aside from just looking to smash, I had actually met so many quality women there. There was one girl in particular, she had a good effect on my soul (plus she cooked the best turkish dishes i've ever had!).

I agree! My mother is happily married to a German guy and most German women I have met were really quality women- no culture is perfect and obviously, there are flaws with the culture but I think the average German woman is much more sophisticated, intelligent, worldly and down to Earth than an average American- much more intellectual, generally speaking and I have met very few German women that had some of the character flaws that are so common here in the USA- pathological liars, manipulators, women who are unstable emotionally and psychologically, bitchy, adversarial attitudes, etc

If I ever decide to "settle", I think a German woman would be a very good choice.

Old 07-03-2012, 01:31 PM

How many Germans have you met?

Old 07-03-2012, 02:29 PM

17 posts, read 15,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy69 View Post
If this is true, how many women here would consider dating an Indian man? When I meant Indian it's not someone that's new to the states, I am talking about someone that's usually been here for a good 7 years or so.
In my assessment, none. Sorry to let you know.

Old 07-03-2012, 02:31 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
I know it's easier to blame your issues on something other than yourself but....YOU seem to be the one complaining about a problem, right?
There are thousands of other men who raise the same issue. They are on youtube and they have started websites to raise awareness of the issue.

Old 07-03-2012, 02:33 PM

31,002 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helloimage View Post
Every single white guy I know dreams of dating an exotic woman. They always say exotic women are more beautiful, and interesting looking than white women. lol.
Anyway, I think in general we are attracted to that that is different than us.
I dream of dating an Exotic white woman...Grrrrrrr

Old 07-03-2012, 02:40 PM

Those guys must be a blast to hang out with (snort).

Old 07-03-2012, 02:40 PM

17 posts, read 15,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
I get 3-5 messages per day from women approaching me on the dating sites dude. Not only that, most women respond to me when I write them. Trust me, when you go to Europe, women are not going to flock to you. You might be able to get some sex there because there are some women out there who like foreigners though, so if that's what you wanna go for.. so be it lol.

Sounds kind of pathetic.
Somehow I find that unbelievable, are you telling me that the women themselves send you 3-5 messages without you initiating the contact? You would either have to be a 10/10 on looks or a multi millionaire with a mcmansion in your pictures in order for that to be done. What kind of sites are you talking about btw?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships