Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2012, 04:38 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times

Advertisements

That receipe looks good. Looks like it would fairly easy to do up.

We're big fans of tasty quicker type meals....

Old 08-19-2012, 04:39 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,775,529 times
I had a wheel come off on a pickup one day. The shaking was worse, so I was slowing down and it came off, rolled into the ditch and coasted to a stop

Old 08-19-2012, 04:42 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
That receipe looks good. Looks like it would fairly easy to do up.

We're big fans of tasty quicker type meals....
it is a quickie...not quite 30 minutes to throw it together.

I use light cream and double the sauce. That's about the only change I make.

Old 08-19-2012, 04:44 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,184,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I had a wheel come off on a pickup one day. The shaking was worse, so I was slowing down and it came off, rolled into the ditch and coasted to a stop
Mine flew off in the air across 5 lanes of stopped traffic and I turned that car hard on three wheels and just made it off the road into a driveway to a gas station and ran to get the tire. Had traffic been moving and not at a light I would have caused an accident. When I got back to the car there was a shiny penny on the seat of the car and I picked it up and it had the year of the birth of my recently deceased nephew on it. I don't carry cash so it couldn't have come from me. It was a rather odd experience. I was actually on my way to pick up my new car and get rid of that one.

Old 08-19-2012, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Mine flew off in the air across 5 lanes of stopped traffic and I turned that car hard on three wheels and just made it off the road into a driveway to a gas station and ran to get the tire. Had traffic been moving and not at a light I would have caused an accident. When I got back to the car there was a shiny penny on the seat of the car and I picked it up and it had the year of the birth of my recently deceased nephew on it. I don't carry cash so it couldn't have come from me. It was a rather odd experience. I was actually on my way to pick up my new car and get rid of that one.
Did you find the penny heads up?

That is freaky and (or) assuring.

Old 08-19-2012, 04:49 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,240,283 times
Quote:
Right when it happened, I saw the wheel rolling down the freeway alongside us. I remember thinking it looked pretty funny, even though it was very scary at the time.

Old 08-19-2012, 04:51 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
[quote=SeaOfGrass;25711350]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Last couple weekends I took my video camera and caught some friends of mine playing out. I might get more bands in the future. You'll probably have to lower your volume or it might sound distorted the camera doesn't capture high volume well.

I kept looking for you till I read your post more carefully.
No I'm behind the camera. Although the blonde dancing at the Diamond Gray gig we hit it off and I made a new friend.

I am not currently in a band, haven't really looked lately for one either. My last one parted ways. I keep getting offers for either tribute bands or original bands and I don't want either. I keep telling Diamond Gray they need a 2nd guitarist haha but they have their groove going and they are tight the way they are.

Actually there is a ulterior motive for me starting to capture local bands. Besides giving local bands exposure I am hoping they will go to my channel to see themself and then maybe they will see my vids of me jamming some songs and if they hear someone needing a guitar player they might think of me.

Old 08-19-2012, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Right when it happened, I saw the wheel rolling down the freeway alongside us. I remember thinking it looked pretty funny, even though it was very scary at the time.
I slowed to about 25 MPH. I looked in the mirror to watch what the wheel was doing.

Old 08-19-2012, 04:54 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,184,275 times
Quote:
Did you find the penny heads up?

That is freaky and (or) assuring.
One year I sent him 13 pennies in a silver clasp fortune cookie and put it in the bottom of a box of fortune cookies for his birthday and told him to find a fountain and make 13 wishes. My brother made a father son day of it and took him to where he went to college and they found these fountains and sent me pictures of him throwing the pennies in. My SIL said they had the best day together. After he died I started finding pennies everywhere - on my floor in a new shoe, my driveway, the grocery store aisle and even dug one up from the garden. I think of him and they make me laugh. I came home today and there was one in front of my mailbox on the front porch. They are always heads up. They are freaky and reassuring at the same time, but they now make me laugh when I find them which is almost daily.

Old 08-19-2012, 04:56 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
LOL I had an 87 bonneville that couldn't keep a rim on the tire to save it's life.

I was driving down the interstate one time, and I heard a noise on my passengers side, so I look out of my rear view mirror and I see my rear rim rolling into the trees. I thought "Yup I'm driving a hoopty!"

I went through several sets of rims with that car. I couldn't keep any of them on my tire longer than a week.

I still love that car.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships