Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 08:58 AM

2,615 posts, read 5,388,391 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzane View Post
Then you are halfway there.

Ask yourself this, where do you see yourself in 2 years? forever alone or chasing skirts?
Join a gym or buy a dumbbell set, bench press ect and work out for 30-60min every 2-3 days , ride your bike most days and in 2 years you will be loving life
Funny you mention that, I plan on hitting the gym in the very near future to at least try to build a decent physique despite the ugly face. As for the other poster, I didn't say I would stop being good (deep down), but my days of being nice are over and I'm going to come across as somewhat of a jerk, sorry.

Old 07-02-2012, 09:03 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,207,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonborn View Post
Funny you mention that, I plan on hitting the gym in the very near future to at least try to build a decent physique despite the ugly face. As for the other poster, I didn't say I would stop being good (deep down), but my days of being nice are over and I'm going to come across as somewhat of a jerk, sorry.
Or you can just not let people walk all over you and still be a good person.

Old 07-02-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
Or you can just not let people walk all over you and still be a good person.
I am divorcing.

Old 07-02-2012, 09:07 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,207,205 times
Quote:
I am divorcing.
I'm sorry, I confused you for another poster with 'Dragon' in his handle.

Either way, I don't think being a jerk to people is going to make that much difference. Not taking people's crap =/= being a jerk.

Old 07-02-2012, 09:08 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,659,779 times
Quote:
Wait wait wait, aren't you transgender/transitioning to female? Why would you want to pick up women and bulk up at the gym? So confused.

Old 07-02-2012, 09:10 AM

896 posts, read 1,473,680 times
"Being a Bad Boy" helps you get laid. <= k, look. There really is no hope for you, so I am just going to address the women.

Grow some ovaries and kick this junk to the curb

Old 07-02-2012, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Wait wait wait, aren't you transgender/transitioning to female? Why would you want to pick up women and bulk up at the gym? So confused.
I'm an ugly man...that's all I'll ever be. Best to make the best of it and at least de-uglify just a little. The other option ain't gonna happen in this lifetime. I accepted it.

Old 07-02-2012, 09:19 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,088,952 times
This is total crap. Some women want bad boys who treat them like crap, but most don't. Women do want nice guys. Women do not want pansies who are afraid to make the first move and follow them around like drooling puppies. I want a nice guy - a guy who doesn't cheat or plays games and who respects me. I don't want a guy who is afraid to make the first move and then complains on the internet all day about why women only want bad boys and keep passing him over. Women are passing you over because you lack a backbone, it has nothing to do with nice or bad boy!! Why can't some guys understand this??

Old 07-02-2012, 10:03 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,089,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
This is total crap. Some women want bad boys who treat them like crap, but most don't. Women do want nice guys. Women do not want pansies who are afraid to make the first move and follow them around like drooling puppies. I want a nice guy - a guy who doesn't cheat or plays games and who respects me. I don't want a guy who is afraid to make the first move and then complains on the internet all day about why women only want bad boys and keep passing him over. Women are passing you over because you lack a backbone, it has nothing to do with nice or bad boy!! Why can't some guys understand this??
Said by a woman herself! Good post!!

Old 07-02-2012, 10:10 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,911,117 times
Little boys will never understand this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
Some of us, however, grow into men.
Men respect their woman, and take the time to get to know her, and to know which of these attributes are required at which time.

They also apply this philosophy to every area of their life.

Little boys confuse confidence with arrogance.
Men know that being confident is about being comfortable with who you are, and what you are.
Not trying to be someone else to try to fit with some unimportant goal.

They also apply this philosophy to every area of their life.

Many members of this forum have a LOT of growing up to do......................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.