Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 07:09 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,427,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Thats what fertility clinics are for. There are plenty of willing sperm donors.
Expense is an issue for some I'm thinking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2012, 07:10 AM

1,818 posts, read 2,685,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Some get desperate, their biological clock is ticking and its now or never. But in many cases, yes agree, its a sad reflection on society.

The last guy I dated (who was 54 with a 7 year old child) told me that's what happened to him. Said he reached for a condom and she said, No, I've got it and handed him one. Then she's pregnant. She told him she'd been poking holes in them for several weeks as she was pushing 40 and wanted a child.

Old 07-05-2012, 07:11 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Thats what fertility clinics are for. There are plenty of willing sperm donors.
Who are superior in every way. Although, such specimens are costly.

Old 07-05-2012, 07:55 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,920,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
LOL! Wow, you sound like one angry man. Maybe you shouldn't be having sex with anyone if you are unable to find someone you can trust to have a good head on her shoulders. Just what kind of women are you sleeping with? Candidates for the Jerry Springer show?

Sorry, but as a woman, I will handle the birth control because I am the one who would get pregnant if the guy pulls out a condom that has been sitting in his wallet for three years like Kenickie.

The part about "check her mouth" is absolutely ridiculous. No woman with an ounce of self-respect is going to let you treat her like a five-year-old that way. She'd most likely tell you get lost. Heck, those Jerry Springer women might just spit in your eye. You can't force a woman get Plan B, either. What are you going to do, put a gun to her head? Get real.

Finally, flushing condoms is a great way to back up a cesspool. Are you willing to pay upwards of $2,500 for repairs for that?

You sound like you do not even like women. Maybe you shouldn't even bother with them in the first place.
Look, I refuse to become a father as a result of some woman's screw up or shadiness. It's about what's in my best interest; not the woman's. You can call it selfish, but I call it smart.

Old 07-05-2012, 07:57 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,012,483 times
Well, if your that worried that your going to have sex with a woman who is going to supply a punctured condom to con you, then maybe you should think twice about having sex with that woman.

It's not like condoms are 100% foolproof as a contraceptive anyway.

Old 07-05-2012, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkered24 View Post
Well, if your that worried that your going to have sex with a woman who is going to supply a punctured condom to con you, then maybe you should think twice about having sex with that woman.

It's not like condoms are 100% foolproof as a contraceptive anyway.
No, I just always make sure I bring and use my own. I can count the people I truly trust one hand and none of them will be or have been sexual partners.

Last edited by bicoastal10; 07-05-2012 at 08:12 AM..

Old 07-05-2012, 08:10 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,652,905 times
If a man doesnt want a baby he should never trust a woman to prevent this and have his fate in her hands. He should prevent it himself and buy and wear condoms. Each party should be responsible for their own reproductive choices.

Last edited by srjth; 07-05-2012 at 08:20 AM..

Old 07-05-2012, 08:25 AM

652 posts, read 1,052,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
she might even invent a time machine and stuff the pill down the poster's mother's throat...
lol

Old 07-05-2012, 08:26 AM

652 posts, read 1,052,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
Look, I refuse to become a father as a result of some woman's screw up or shadiness. It's about what's in my best interest; not the woman's. You can call it selfish, but I call it smart.
So have you actually used that approach on any women?

Old 07-05-2012, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur66 View Post
So have you actually used that approach on any women?
Absolutely.

-I almost always use my own condoms.
-I pay no attention to the whole "I'm on birth control" nonsense and use condoms anyway.
-If she tells me she's clean and was just tested for STD's, I still use a condom anyway.
-I've never gotten anyone pregant, but if I supposedly did, I'd make sure there was a paternity test.
-I've had one woman use Plan B and stayed at her house while she had to take it to make sure she actually took it (actually watched her take the stuff).
-After using condoms while at any woman's house, I usually get a napkin or some toilet paper, wrap the used condom inside, and then put it back in my pocket. I don't simply throw the condom out at her place.

80% of all the sex I've had has been outside of a relationship and probably about 30% of that has been with women I didn't know all that well (one nighters, random hookups from online, etc), so I make sure I do what's necessary to prevent pregnancy and Std's (mainly herpes and HIV...all the other stuff can be patched up).

Last edited by bicoastal10; 07-05-2012 at 08:48 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships