Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2012, 07:36 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
How can you expect to get what you want when you're guilty of the same faults that you criticize "nice guys" over. You want to get some attention from men at all times? hit the gym take up running and start eating healthy. It's good that you have a nice and pleasant demeanor but that doesn't get you a free pass.
Why are you assuming she's a cow? She's tall and curvy, she's not a blob, nor is she stupid enough to eat junk food. I bet she already does get exercise.

*sheesh* Give a girl a break. She said guys like her, but they can't handle being with someone taller than they are. And she said she lives in a really traditional rural area. Traditional values, the little woman at home cooking, cleaning, being frilly. JJ's making her jail break this winter. Stay tuned for the full report when it happens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2012, 07:37 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Cute. You two would be cute together. Do you live in N California, where she's moving to, by any chance?

LOL, no -- although someday a few years from now I plan to move out West, likely to CA and the Santa Rosa area if I can swing it, or it not there, maybe some land in Montana or Wyoming.

Old 07-08-2012, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
LOL, no -- although someday a few years from now I plan to move out West, likely to CA and the Santa Rosa area if I can swing it, or it not there, maybe some land in Montana or Wyoming.
Winters are much milder in Santa Rosa, needless to say, though land is more expensive. You'd be lucky to get into that area. I'm aiming for near there, myself.

Old 07-08-2012, 07:45 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Winters are much milder in Santa Rosa, needless to say, though land is more expensive. You'd be lucky to get into that area. I'm aiming for near there, myself.

If not there, then as I said, MT or WY, or somewhere. I gotta have my land and elbow-room and gate to shut to put up my "Keep the hell OUT" sign.

It's not that I want to be a hermit; I just want to maintain my misanthropy.

Old 07-08-2012, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
If not there, then as I said, MT or WY, or somewhere. I gotta have my land and elbow-room and gate to shut to put up my "Keep the hell OUT" sign.

It's not that I want to be a hermit; I just want to maintain my misanthropy.
Cheaper land north of Santa Rosa. In Santa Rosa, you're around all the wineries. It's a pretty exclusive crowd. A little farther from civilization, there's lots of land and redwood forests. Bliss.

Old 07-08-2012, 07:49 PM

11,369 posts, read 9,284,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
This. It would be the same thing if that "nice guy" started to become an ass and claiming his act worked since multiple women fell for it.
I couldn't do that. It would be like living a lie.

I'd rather be lonely.

This was a pointless experiment, IMO.

Old 07-08-2012, 07:50 PM

11,369 posts, read 9,284,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Sad to say it. Many "guys" DO like theses crazy women.
I don't believe that. Some possibly but not "many."

Old 07-08-2012, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
It would be the same thing if that "nice guy" started to become an ass and claiming his act worked since multiple women fell for it.
Some "nice guys" do that. They take classes in how to be jerks and how to approach women with verbal abuse. They claim it works. I say that all the class does is give them the confidence to speak to women in the first place. I'm surprised the caustic approach works at all. I guess there's all kinds of people out there, like JJ proved. Kind of sad, really.

Old 07-08-2012, 07:53 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,509,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
I couldn't do that. It would be like living a lie.

I'd rather be lonely.

This was a pointless experiment, IMO.

I wouldn't say it was completely pointless because JJ did have a valid point, but I'm also disappointed she lowered herself to that level. Women who act the way JJ did, I despise.

Old 07-08-2012, 07:53 PM

1,602 posts, read 4,159,983 times
WOW ... No words. Just laughter.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships