Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2012, 08:00 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,305,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Why are you assuming she's a cow? She's tall and curvy, she's not a blob, nor is she stupid enough to eat junk food. I bet she already does get exercise.

*sheesh* Give a girl a break. She said guys like her, but they can't handle being with someone taller than they are. And she said she lives in a really traditional rural area. Traditional values, the little woman at home cooking, cleaning, being frilly. JJ's making her jail break this winter. Stay tuned for the full report when it happens.
Relax Ruth, I'm not implying that she's "large and in charge" i'm just saying that those are a few things you can work on if you want to feel good about yourself (and the attention comes as a bonus). A good workout regimen can never hurt you. Maybe the manner in which I delivered the words was blunt but I'm not one to sugarcoat things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2012, 08:01 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
You're telling me you've never seen women act like that? I've seen it plenty. It is a PUA technique, but at behavior isn't limited to men.
What is the world coming to? Madness. Sheer madness and desperation.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:01 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,995,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Most of the men I've dated in the past have been at least a few inches shorter than me. They've treated me the same as the taller men I've dated.
Before I was married, I found that a lot of taller girls simply were not interested in dating shorter guys. I'm 5-7, so this rendered me "ineligible" to date a few girls along the way. I even once had a girl was about 5-6 pass on me because she would have been taller than me with her heels on! Laughs. I only ask because I was curious to know how you felt about shorter guys and if your pool was reduced to only your height or taller.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:02 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
Relax Ruth, I'm not implying that she's "large and in charge" i'm just saying that those are a few things you can work on if you want to feel good about yourself (and the attention comes as a bonus). A good workout regimen can never hurt you. Maybe the manner in which I delivered the words was blunt but I'm not one to sugarcoat things.
I assumed she already does all of those things. Many women do, you know.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:03 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,575,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
I hate to say where this ability came from, but years guessing the weights of cattle was the beginning, and bodybuilding was the refinement.

That woman (in the pic) is neither 210 nor the 205 posted. She is about 245-250. Her shoulders indicate a relative muscle mass to suggest some actual weight and her thighs are NOT tiny. If they're that size and NOT showing any particular muscular definition when the presence of moderate deltoids says there IS some muscle going on under there, then she'd have a moderately dense musculature along with the obvious additional cellulite going on below the waist.

No way, NOT 210. No ma'am.
No. If she is muscular that would mean she weighs less than what she looks like. That is why bodybuilders can be 180 lbs and look like they have the same size as the average 250 lbs. man. No chance she is 250 lbs.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:04 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,917,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
No. If she is muscular that would mean she weighs less than what she looks like. That is why bodybuilders can be 180 lbs and look like they have the same size as the average 250 lbs. man. No chance she is 250 lbs.
Muscle weighs more than fat, it's the opposite.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:05 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,508,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post

Muscle weighs more than fat, but if you're getting rid of the body fat, the weight goes back down. Hence the term "lean muscle".

Old 07-08-2012, 08:09 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,575,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
This guy is around 180 lbs when he competes in bodybuilding but if the average person tried to guess his weight, they would think he is close to 230-250. Muscle makes you look bigger than your actual weight:

Old 07-08-2012, 08:11 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,728,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Men don't like "meangirls" they like hot girls. Doesn't matter if she's mean, nice etc..

If you're an attractive woman, you will NEVER be turned Down because of being too "nice"

agree....I do beleive they like 'mean girls,' but as always hot woman trumps everything else.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:13 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,728,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
You can't be serious?!

Everyone who just realized (like me) that RC is an
adolescent/boy--raise your hand!

but now you see so called 'grown' men do stuff like that in public (and those of us they have done it to aren't making it up). apparently they don't know how to mind their own buisness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships