Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 04:52 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,858,368 times

Advertisements

I started a similar thread a couple weeks ago and it got locked up in a hurry. But yes, about every female I ever imagined being attractive was in fact physically attractive (from the pictures I've seen). Attractive people have higher self esteems and it shows in the threads they start/way they post and carry themselves
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2012, 04:52 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,592,324 times
I say we do a CD relationships regular camping trip or a meet up, fly everyone in and then turn it into a real party. You have to wear the name tags with your CD user name though and cant be too sober! Wouldnt that be something

Old 07-10-2012, 04:53 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,869,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
oh. well I was way off then. Are you puerto rican/hispanic?
no...i'm of mixed heritage (black and white) Scottish/Jamaican descent

Old 07-10-2012, 04:54 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,963,134 times
Quote:
I decided a long time ago that PrinceFrog, Trimac, and Knight2009 are all black men. I have no idea if this is accurate or not and it's based on pretty much nothing. at this point it makes no difference anyway because there's no way I can picture them as anything else, as I've already 'assigned' them a race. LOL.

And OP if you're wondering, I had decided you were an Indian woman (south asian) until I seen your pic. It was something about your handle and it reminded of this Indian woman I used to know, I think.
I'm very much white, but may I ask you what gave you the thought that I was black?

Oh and i think people can freely view the pics of myself in my profile still. i haven't changed that yet lol

Old 07-10-2012, 04:55 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,713,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
no...i'm of mixed heritage (black and white) Scottish/Jamaican descent
oooh. okay. I went to HS with a spanish guy named Darren....well that's an interesting combo, scots/Jamaican, never heard of that one.

Old 07-10-2012, 04:56 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,290,114 times
Quote:
OIC I was not on here in 2008...so you could be asian but are not actually asian and Trimac is asian. LOL.
I don't know. My eyes can look it at times... I am such a mixture. German, Norwegian, Dutch, Indian

I totally thought Trimac was black...

Old 07-10-2012, 04:58 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,713,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I'm very much white, but may I ask you what gave you the thought that I was black?

Oh and i think people can freely view the pics of myself in my profile still. i haven't changed that yet lol

for no reason whatsoever, honestly. it was just what popped into my head and stuck. *shrugs*

sometime I go to people profile and says 'can only be view by friends.' So you are a white guy? was way off there. Okay, fair enough.

Old 07-10-2012, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
I started a similar thread a couple weeks ago and it got locked up in a hurry. But yes, about every female I ever imagined being attractive was in fact physically attractive (from the pictures I've seen). Attractive people have higher self esteems and it shows in the threads they start/way they post and carry themselves
Shoot! I didn't see your thread! Hope this one doesn't get closed..... Hopefully everyone will keep it light.

You look very young imo.

Old 07-10-2012, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
I say we do a CD relationships regular camping trip or a meet up, fly everyone in and then turn it into a real party. You have to wear the name tags with your CD user name though and cant be too sober! Wouldnt that be something
That would be totally fun....

Old 07-10-2012, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post

I thought you may be black as well....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships