Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 04:11 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,384,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureATLien View Post
well it's over now...which is a sigh of relief since I no longer have to be stressed about it. But I'm just sad. I feel like I'll never get to be in a relationship. I always fall for the wrong ones.
Precisely my feelings... before the right one came along
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2012, 05:00 AM

51 posts, read 102,844 times
Quote:
well it's over now...which is a sigh of relief since I no longer have to be stressed about it. But I'm just sad. I feel like I'll never get to be in a relationship. I always fall for the wrong ones.
It's been over for a while...you're just now figuring it out. Anyhow, you're young and partners I'll come and go before you finally meet the right one....then look for that one to knife you in the back 10 yrs later.

Old 07-13-2012, 06:48 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,134,340 times
Quote:
yes...I just took the advice I said I was. She said she wants to deal with her ex and their issues
That's fine. Either way you can move on. Trust me, it's better this way. And people who are content to have drama in their lives on an ongoing basis as people you don't want to have in yours.

I was kind of in a situation like this once. I went out with this girl, and sparks flew. The second date, there was some distance but I figured she was having a bad night. So she calls me up the next week and says, I kid you not, "Sorry I was so distant on Saturday, but I was trying to decide something. I am dating this other guy and he's a lawyer. But you're a lot hotter. So I decided that I'm going to date him and we will be lovers on the side...."

I didn't hear the rest of it. I simply hung up.

Old 07-13-2012, 07:41 AM

890 posts, read 1,649,075 times
^^^^^ouch, sorry my dude

Old 07-13-2012, 07:43 AM

890 posts, read 1,649,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBlackSheep View Post
It's been over for a while...you're just now figuring it out. Anyhow, you're young and partners I'll come and go before you finally meet the right one....then look for that one to knife you in the back 10 yrs later.
lol,
I'm not that young, 4 years away from 30. I want to be in a serious relationship before next decade

Old 07-13-2012, 08:20 AM

331 posts, read 603,166 times
Quote:

^^Chin up, honey! Things will get better, you have got to raise your standards a bit more...If another man is involved with her(unless a child is involoved)...then stay back!!!!

Also, 26 is still young....You have plenty of time to better self, raise your own self esteem and be the best you can be...then be able to pick a good one and keep her, because she will want to honor, respect and love you in return!!

Best wishes to you!!

Old 07-13-2012, 10:18 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,575,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
That's fine. Either way you can move on. Trust me, it's better this way. And people who are content to have drama in their lives on an ongoing basis as people you don't want to have in yours.

I was kind of in a situation like this once. I went out with this girl, and sparks flew. The second date, there was some distance but I figured she was having a bad night. So she calls me up the next week and says, I kid you not, "Sorry I was so distant on Saturday, but I was trying to decide something. I am dating this other guy and he's a lawyer. But you're a lot hotter. So I decided that I'm going to date him and we will be lovers on the side...."

I didn't hear the rest of it. I simply hung up.
Why? You got an awesome deal. Just make her a ****buddy and treat her like **** in bed. You get what you want without any commitment.

Old 07-13-2012, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Why? You got an awesome deal. Just make her a ****buddy and treat her like **** in bed. You get what you want without any commitment.
I don't play second fiddle to anyone, which means I don't take anyone's leavings. Sorry. I mean, if you're content with that, knock yourself out.

Old 07-13-2012, 10:40 AM

Quote:
^^^^^ouch, sorry my dude
No worries. The lawyer dumped her a few months later.

Old 07-13-2012, 10:54 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,575,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
I don't play second fiddle to anyone, which means I don't take anyone's leavings. Sorry. I mean, if you're content with that, knock yourself out.
I definitely wouldn't play second fiddle in a relationship, but if she is offering NSA sex, you take it if she is attractive. Just make sure you do little talking to her while doing it. Ironically, it will probably make her more attached to you if you treat her like you don't care anything about her other than as a *** receptacle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships