Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2012, 04:48 PM

63 posts, read 73,918 times

Advertisements

I've tried to give all the little hints to her but she's NOT taking them. I'm just glad I didn't tell her anything of great importance because I saw the signs on our first date otherwise who knows what this whack job could be capable of.

Anyone have any good ideas on how to accomplish this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2012, 04:56 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,994,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eartmoth View Post
I've tried to give all the little hints to her but she's NOT taking them. I'm just glad I didn't tell her anything of great importance because I saw the signs on our first date otherwise who knows what this whack job could be capable of.

Well, you might try telling her you're done. Seems simple enough, yes?

Geez...

Old 07-15-2012, 05:08 PM

1,171 posts, read 1,948,762 times
Quote:

Show her all your scars and marks. When she asked where you got them, tell her. That ALWAYS scares them off. Crazy or not...they are running away scared then.

Old 07-15-2012, 05:36 PM

63 posts, read 73,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Well, you might try telling her you're done. Seems simple enough, yes?

Geez...
In theory that seems easy enough don't it but considering I've found out she burnt down her ex-BF's shed a few years ago. Hmm, I'm a homeowner and I don't want my house potentially burned down... would you?

Old 07-15-2012, 05:39 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,777,416 times
Best way to get rid of crazy is to somehow get her to dump you. Less risk this way.

Old 07-15-2012, 05:40 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,345,842 times
Witness protection program. No, kidding How long have you been with her? It sounds like you just started going out with her...

Old 07-15-2012, 05:42 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,777,416 times
Start listening to Justin Bieber music, play dungeons and dragons 6 nights a week, and tell her it burns when you pee

Old 07-15-2012, 05:45 PM

2,134 posts, read 3,041,670 times
The surest way to guarentee that this woman goes apesh*t on you is to play games with her. Crazy people don't take hints. You better be straight up and really firm about your desire to break up the first time. If you beat around the bush or tell her some b.s she will think you aren't serious or want to endlessly question you about why. Just tell her you aren't into her anymore and then block her number...fb..etc.

Old 07-15-2012, 05:45 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,306,909 times
Quote:

Looks like you have found a real winner there! Congratulations! Hmm, well, all I can say is: I hope you learn something from this experience and stop treating these bottom of the barrel, sub-par women like princesses.

Old 07-15-2012, 05:47 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,297,939 times
Call her every 5 minutes, and say things like this:

"I can't wait for right after we get married; I can take pleasure in watching you do so many special things for me-- like: preparing my meals, doing my laundry, and mopping the floors! Won't that be great?!"

Ask her to tell you all about her hopes, fears, needs, etc.>>> while pressed so close against her she can't move.

Shadow her.

Be sure to shower her with single fake silk roses, cheap chocolates, and overly romantic greeting cards.

Make her a tape of songs containing sappy tunes like, "Cherish" (by Kool & The Gang).

100% guranteed to work!

Last edited by picklejuice; 07-15-2012 at 05:57 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships