Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2012, 01:45 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,634,131 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
And the bolded wouldn't be the case for a man?
Certainly not. Why do you keep seeing men here talking about how they can't find anyone to have sex with at all?

Quote:
As a woman, not every guy I'm attracted to is going to be attracted to me. Man or woman, if you're willing to get down with just anyone, then you'll be able to have sex probably as much as you want.
Woman yeah...man no.

Quote:
If you let things like attraction and availability get in the way then you'll have a more difficult time regardless of gender.
Attraction and availability are pretty much the only factors that matter.........

Old 07-17-2012, 01:48 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,727,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
No, actually I was right when I said you don't comprehend. I haven't said very much about the whole gold digger thing except that I have and never would fall for that nonsense. Any man can "choose" a woman. It's whether she chooses him or not that matters.

I never said you did, it was an example of what they always say on here and IRL about women just wanting to know about their income. but keep insulting my comprehension. what else is new.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:48 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,195,956 times
If your really a doctor, you should have NO problems with women. Your basically wasting your 8 plus years Of med school

Actually you should be Getting your pick

Old 07-17-2012, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I never said you did, it was an example of what they always say on here and IRL about women just wanting to know about their income. but keep insulting my comprehension. what else is new.
Then why did you include this in your response to me?

Old 07-17-2012, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
If your really a doctor, you should have NO problems with women. Your basically wasting your 8 plus years Of med school

Actually you should be Getting your pick
Agreed. If I had become a doctor, I'd be ruling the world right now.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:51 PM

29,737 posts, read 34,352,243 times
Quote:
Certainly not. Why do you keep seeing men here talking about how they can't find anyone to have sex with at all?
Yeah, but are they doing absolutely everything in their power to make this happen? Are they actually approaching women, any women at all regardless of looks, income, education, etc.? Hell, TVSG has women responding to his crazy-ass craigslist ads, so there are women out there who are ready and willing.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:52 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,195,956 times
Quote:
Agreed. If I had become a doctor, I'd be ruling the world right now.
Exactly, why do you think guys become doctors, because they love medicine?

Lmao

Old 07-17-2012, 01:52 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,727,606 times
Quote:
Then why did you include this in your response to me?

you just said you didn't say very much about the gold digger angle, that's why.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:54 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,011,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortDoctor View Post
Well I can guarantee you, I've never seen a woman admittedly post that she's been trying actively to have sex for over a year and has been unable to.

I would venture a guess this is absolutely true.

But it in no way diminishes the fact that you, too, can do this.

ALL you need to do is:

- Go to a bar which is relatively seedy and caters to an older crowd and the trashy younger crowd.

- Make sure to dress professionally BUT casually; it will not fit in but that's okay because next you...

- Make sure you let it be known you're a doctor

- Just being Asian doesn't mean you do; do you speak another language? If so, ahead of time think of some plays on words and skanky jokes which translate well into English OR are blatantly obvious for the fairly stupid

- When some woman, NO MATTER WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE OR HOW SHE BEHAVES, shows interest -- I mean if she looks like a toad who is already a victim of road-kill... if her face looks like a hyper-acne'd version of street-pizza -- then you begin to buy her drinks freely and show interest in her. It doesn't matter if she's so unbelievably stupid she thinks Hair Pie is a German mathematician; after all, you're in this for the SEX

- take her home and have sex once you're both adequately drunk

- you may not have to wait; after all, there's a parking lot and you have a car

Problem solved, according to the same standards these ether-local sushi-for-brains individuals are applying to women. Et voila!

Old 07-17-2012, 01:54 PM

296 posts, read 571,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Exactly, why do you think guys become doctors, because they love medicine?

Lmao
It's not that easy dude. Try being 5'3. You'd have to be a multi-millionaire with power to even have a chance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships