Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 06:43 PM

11,376 posts, read 24,369,156 times

Advertisements

You're disappointed in your girlfriend? I am rolling on the floor laughing...yeah right. Get over it.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:32 PM
Cow

153 posts, read 202,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I self infuse every other week (I have a mediport in my chest so I walk around with an IV sticking out of my collarbone area for 3 hours) and my ex would do nothing but complain because I wanted to sit on the couch and watch tv during my infusion times. Apparently, I was supposed to clean and cook while dragging a 3 ft IV line around
I'm honestly surprised you didn't stab him in the ass with a needle to show him what's it's like, then tell him to get cooking! "Oh by the way, don't pull that out, you still have 2 hours and 59 mins to go...."

Old 07-17-2012, 08:18 PM

9 posts, read 13,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
You're disappointed in your girlfriend? I am rolling on the floor laughing...yeah right. Get over it.
Seriously. I've had 20+ kidney stones and I'm always able to get food for myself after an hour of pain medication (which I'm sure he got at the ER) or after it moved to the bladder, not sure why OP wasn't able to.

Old 07-17-2012, 08:32 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,093,459 times
If she is a live in girl friend that tells me she isn't super smart to begin with, but she is smart enough to realize you can do your own cooking, if you want to eat. Why did you ask her to cook for you? Aren't you perfectly capable of doing that for yourself? Because she is a woman doesn't automatically mean she should cook and take care of you, unless that is part of your agreement for her living there and you paying the bills. But, I doubt if that is the situation. I suspect you have this idea that she should be doing her fair share, and she has the idea that she has already done her fair share. Do your own cooking, laundry, and cleaning, and you won't have any problems with her until you do something else that shows her you are a typical male.

Old 07-17-2012, 09:50 PM

4 posts, read 3,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageRed View Post
Seriously. I've had 20+ kidney stones and I'm always able to get food for myself after an hour of pain medication (which I'm sure he got at the ER) or after it moved to the bladder, not sure why OP wasn't able to.
I was expecting her to cook for me because that's what she always do. She mentioned before going to her doctor that we eat out when she's back. I forgot and asked her to cook.

Old 07-17-2012, 09:52 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,709,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknowngm123 View Post
I was expecting her to cook for me because that's what she always do. She mentioned before going to her doctor that we eat out when she's back. I forgot and asked her to cook.
Are you sure you're not talking about your Mother here rather than your girlfriend

Old 07-17-2012, 09:55 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,447,195 times
Quote:
You owe her an apology.

Old 07-17-2012, 09:57 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,069,054 times
Quote:
I woke up at 2am feeling severe pain on back. suspecting of having kidny stone, I was getting ready to drive myself to an ER, but my girl friend insisted that she drove me because she worried about me. We went to hospital together and stayed there untill 8am in the morning, gf has companied me the whole time.

We came home and rested briefly, I was fine and started working from home and girl friend had to go to a doctor appointment at 10am, she went for 2 hours, after she's back I asked if everything was ok she said yes. So i asked if she could cook something for me that's when gf went off and said that I had no consideration for her and no heart. She went on saying that she just had a precedure done at docotor's office and still feeling pain herself. How could I even ask her to cook. I felt like all she needed to do was just telling me that she's tired instead giving me all of this complaining ****. I yelled at her to shut up and feeling dissapointed that she would start a fight over something like this.
The best thing to do next time is pick up the phone and have something delivered, especially if you knew she was going to have some sort of procedure done at the doctor. My question is why didn't you go with her to the Doctor?

Old 07-17-2012, 09:59 PM

48,412 posts, read 34,571,508 times
Quote:
Additionally, you just forgot that she had just had a procedure done at the doctor?

It seems you may want to go to the doc yourself, so many memory lapses at your age are concerning.

Old 07-17-2012, 10:24 PM

4 posts, read 3,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
The best thing to do next time is pick up the phone and have something delivered, especially if you knew she was going to have some sort of procedure done at the doctor. My question is why didn't you go with her to the Doctor?
She didn't ask me to go with her. I was expecting her to cook because that's what she always does. I would have had food delivered if she told me to do so. But she just started complaining that she's hungry and tired why I still ask her to cook. I feel like if she wants to build a family with me she should conduct herself better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships