Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 12:46 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
To make it simple

Vaginas are just more valued then penises, for sexual and reproductive purposes
+1 ^^

Just to back everything up:

Sex as Female Resource For Social Exchange in Heterosexual Interactions

http://www.csom.umn.edu/assets/71503.pdf

Old 07-18-2012, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Why are The vast majority of people who visit prostitutes men? How come women on a large scale don't use them?
I was told it was because when a woman walks outside her front door the whole world is her brothel. In other words, because women get hit on so much every day they simply have no need to visit male prostitutes.

Women do participate in sex clubs: Home | Killing Kittens

Old 07-18-2012, 01:00 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Yea, because these men are giving you want you want in exchange for sex so there is no need to manipulate him. I mean, I know your not living in a cardboard box under a bridge and still giving this guy sex.

Yea, and those kind of women rarely, if ever, date or marry down their social status. I mean, it does not matter that a woman has her own money because it's not like she's going to spend it on any man who makes less then her.

Most women, no matter how successful they are, are looking for a man who makes just as much, but preferably MORE then they do so that way they can get somebody else on the hook to pay their bills all while they can buy all the fun stuff (i.e, shoes, trips, eating out) with their own money.
What women really want: to marry a rich man - Telegraph

They STILL marry up lmao

Old 07-18-2012, 01:01 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,575,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I don't know about you, but I already live in a nice world. I don't know any women who use sex to control men. I don't know men who use money to control women. I can't even imagine how that would work. Why do so many people here have trouble finding women who are nice, kind and straightforward? It's like Stan4 posted recently: "I don't know what kind of world you inhabit. People like this don't exist in my world." I can't relate to this at all. Nice women are out there. Go find them. Figure out what you're doing wrong that gets in the way of your finding them, and fix it.
That's because your girlfriends aren't telling you the ****ty things they did. They aren't telling you about the time they gave their husband the silent treatment because he couldn't read her mind, or the time where she acted real slutty on her trip to Europe, or the nice guys she passed up for the jerk she always complains about. It's better to be naive than to find the truth.

Old 07-18-2012, 01:06 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
I was told it was because when a woman walks outside her front door the whole world is her brothel. In other words, because women get hit on so much every day they simply have no need to visit male prostitutes.
This is a male fantasy. Most women don't get hit on once a month, let alone every day. Women do have a need for male prostitutes.

Old 07-18-2012, 01:14 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,575,996 times
Quote:
This is a male fantasy. Most women don't get hit on once a month, let alone every day. Women do have a need for male prostitutes.
What bizarro world do you live in? If she is under 30 years old and not an ogre, she gets hit on all the time. If she goes to school and has a job and goes out at night, she will find plenty of men. If she can't she is a loser plain and simple.

Old 07-18-2012, 01:17 PM

1,702 posts, read 2,324,039 times
Women easily, they just have to be somewhat attractive. I've notice in my line of work, the rookie female agents have the most success because the established male agents will give them leads and help them. I've even seen them HAND them business in hopes of sleeping with them. I tried to ask the same male agents for help and they wouldn't even bother with me.

Women use their sexuality to get what they want. Free drinks anyone? They will never admit it though and label you a woman hater or gay if speak up about it. They might even pull the the sex card and use the same old argument "how come it's OK for a man to sleep around but when a women does..." Oh god make it STOP!

Old 07-18-2012, 01:19 PM

Quote:

Ruth, I'm starting to think you're anything but the truth.

Old 07-18-2012, 01:20 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,307,278 times
Quote:
are you kidding me? Somewhere out there, there's a grenade on par with any of the creatures you'll find at your local zoo. Fortunately for her, there's a thirsty dude out there placing her value way higher than what it is.

don't mix up victorian times with the 21st century.

Old 07-18-2012, 01:24 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
That's because your girlfriends aren't telling you the ****ty things they did. They aren't telling you about the time they gave their husband the silent treatment because he couldn't read her mind, or the time where she acted real slutty on her trip to Europe, or the nice guys she passed up for the jerk she always complains about. It's better to be naive than to find the truth.
No, remarkably enough, there are a lot of women in the world who just don't to sl*tty things! The question is, why don't you know any? That's what I can't figure out about this forum; don't the guys have sisters, cousins, women friends? Where are they finding these objectionable women? My women friends don't complain about jerks. They're smart enough to avoid them. And fyi, men do everything you listed above, in spades. The silent treatment, the slutty behavior when traveling, heck, I've seen men flirt with women when their SO's are right there with them, but can't see all the eye-signals, etc. the guy is doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships