Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 10:47 PM

1,171 posts, read 1,949,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Allen 242 View Post
I tend not to describe myself in these terms but I have been described...ultimately I'm like a crossbreeding between William F. Buckley, Hunter Thompson, and Bob the Nailer...

...depraved indifference, indeed...

What I know is that the difference between Alphas and Betas has to do with fear management. Everone has fear whether they want to admit it or not. Having overcome a lot I generally approach situations with a level of assuredness and confidence. It really is that simple.

Btw, "SAMEONE" you can stop posting bullchit vids as if that were any kind of supportive evidence.
You just couldn't resist an attack, could you beta? Sheesh, any guy worth his stones would have said...wow, I didn't know that!

Old 07-20-2012, 10:50 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,049,136 times
Yes I am.

Old 07-20-2012, 10:53 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,650,496 times
^ There's the alpha male!!!!!

Old 07-20-2012, 10:58 PM

652 posts, read 1,052,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOne View Post
You just couldn't resist an attack, could you beta? Sheesh, any guy worth his stones would have said...wow, I didn't know that!
Where was he attacking you?

What is the point of posting all the links?

Old 07-20-2012, 11:00 PM

640 posts, read 717,612 times
Quote:
"Worth his stones"? What, are you using idiomatic phrases from 18th century England?

You're fraudulantly trying imply that you've served your country in any capacity.

Old 07-20-2012, 11:01 PM

254 posts, read 341,437 times
Quote:
When some sleezball on meth kicks in your front door at 3 AM...you'll see an alpha or a beta. Mark my words. The same as the one that either freaks out during your childbirth labor, or the one who keeps you straight and on your game. If he's freaking all out, he's not an alpha. How you perform under stress is another sign of an alpha. Life or death stress that is. If that tire^ didn't get fixed, you're sitting there waiting to be ambushed without a method to escape. Life or death. How about when your driving in snow. You spin off the road. Does he call a wrecker or does he get his arse out and shovel around and throw sand under the tires? All alpha traits. The beta will just use his cell for everything. He's damn good at that.
A true alpha male knows that it's his brain that will get him where he wants to go or be at in his life, not trying to be or acting like a brute. Please do your sex a favor and stop making them sound like gorillas or cavemen. That's not helping your case.

As for the child birth process, I went through it on my own. Fine by me, alpha females like me are not afraid being independent. I can change my own tires on my SUV, I can fix my own leaky sink. I pay my own bills. I don't need anyone for that. That's how alpha females are. We are not submissive.

Old 07-20-2012, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur66 View Post
Where was he attacking you?

What is the point of posting all the links?
How many of you knew how to seat a bead like that? You didn't, and I could go on and on all day on the stuff I have learned and have been trained to do. I think this thread is pretty damn cool now thanks to my own doing. I'm not afraid to step out of the box and make it unique. The views already prove it. I know how to set fire to a thread. It's very easy for me. I post in a unique way that keeps it entertaining and interesting. Why would he even worry about it? Someone is jealous as always. You know you are the alpha alpha when you make men feel like that by doing nothing. It's just campfire chatter for crying out loud guys. Do I take your toodles that easy? I rest my case.

Old 07-20-2012, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Allen 242 View Post
"Worth his stones"? What, are you using idiomatic phrases from 18th century England?

You're fraudulantly trying imply that you've served your country in any capacity.
You would be wrong. You've already proven to me you can take some man to man chatter. That will be all.>>>>>>>>

Old 07-20-2012, 11:07 PM

652 posts, read 1,052,750 times
Quote:
How many of you knew how to seat a bead like that? You didn't, and I could go on and on all day on the stuff I have learned and have been trained to do. I think this thread is pretty damn cool now thanks to my own doing. I'm not afraid to step out of the box and make it unique. The views already prove it. I know how to set fire to a thread. It's very easy for me. I post in a unique way that keeps it entertaining and interesting. Why would he even worry about it? Someone is jealous as always. You know you are the alpha alpha when you make men feel like that by doing nothing. It's just campfire chatter for crying out loud guys. Do I take your toodles that easy? I rest my case.
What was interesting about it? You really haven't shared anything about what makes an alpha male? Why not post something besides your "seat a bead stuff" or a video if you are really looking to contribute.

It is obvious you know nothing about childbirth. An alpha male can easily become disruptive and a distraction if he can't shut the H* up when necessary. Being an alpha male has nothing to do with being a supportive partner during labor. Sometimes a true alpha male knows when to shut up and listen to others.

Old 07-20-2012, 11:25 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
Quote:
I bet you feel all big and bad with your 177 posts. You know nothing about me or my life. If you did, we would not be having this discussion at all. You would know brother....believe me...YOU WOULD KNOW!!

A high post count does not denote anything about a poster other than the time he spends on this forum.

And you've spent more time than most of us lately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships