Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2012, 04:53 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,270,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
There's nothing a gynecologist can do for me regarding orgasms. She can't change how my body works. You're making it seem like I'm abnormal because I can't have multiple orgasms when I have sex. I certainly don't need more things to worry about...my looks, skin tone, and now orgasms. I'm going to be a wreck
Well maybe that's it...maybe you worry too much and it's ALL anxiety related.

I don't worry about any of those things.

Mind you I'm old as dirt. Back in the day I did, I'm sure...

One of the many, many blessings of age is you no longer give a big rats bum about things that seemed so important and wrong about yourself, way back when. For me, anyway...I started looking OUTWARD more, stopped focusing on myself and my perceived faults and started looking at the world at everyone and everything else in it instead. It's a huge world full of all sorts of crazy stuff and quite fascinating once you move past your own mirror It really is the secret to staying satisfied in life, that and not giving a chit what anyone else thinks about you. If you have those two nailed down you're set.

What the hell is wrong with your skin tone? I remember I always thought I was too pink.

Old 07-24-2012, 04:54 PM

Quote:
There's nothing a gynecologist can do for me regarding orgasms. She can't change how my body works. You're making it seem like I'm abnormal because I can't have multiple orgasms when I have sex. I certainly don't need more things to worry about...my looks, skin tone, and now orgasms. I'm going to be a wreck
She can EXPLAIN it to you...information you seem to be lacking.

Old 07-24-2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
And for men too, or at least me. Anticipating and walking through the steps in your mind beforehand is like Pre-Foreplay play
Jaunie can ya tell the dumb bunnies about the gspot again>

i just cant be bothered.

girls read the whole thread. thanks.

Old 07-24-2012, 04:58 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,118,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
She can EXPLAIN it to you...information you seem to be lacking.
She can explain to me how to have an orgasm? I didn't know GYNs did that type of stuff. Occasionally, I just go for pap smears. I'm not really interested in talking to a GYN about that. It's weird.

Old 07-24-2012, 05:03 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
She can explain to me how to have an orgasm? I didn't know GYNs did that type of stuff. Occasionally, I just go for pap smears. I'm not really interested in talking to a GYN about that. It's weird.
Not too many GYN's in the States do that kind of thing. They'll ask you if you need any kind of birth control, that's about it. There are a few that specialize in sexual functioning and dysfunction, but there are only a few of those nationwide. Probably if a patient asked a GYN about orgasm, the doctor would just say to experiment.

Old 07-24-2012, 05:26 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times
Quote:
I missed most of this thread, so sorry if I'm repeating anything. Maybe you can find a how-to vid on the net? Beyond that, if you do find that you can become stimulated, but you are unable to reach O after much effort on your own (I'm assuming you make great effort), you might want to consider seeing a physician. I know that there are meds out there that decrease libido and can prevent the O. Given that fact, it's clear that it's bio/neuro-chemical. Something might be off kilter. Seeing a doc might not bring resolution, but I think a conversation is worth it. It's nirvana, a state of bliss. Hopefully, you'll find that space asap.

Old 07-24-2012, 05:35 PM

1,084 posts, read 1,845,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Right, there's a lot of variety. But I'd only add that it's the men who have to care, and make the effort to see that the partner's needs are met. Of course, the woman needs to know enough about her own body to be able to tell him what works, which buttons to push.
Exactly. I had one friend who never had an orgasm(vaginal or clitoral) but she NEVER fingered herself before or stimulated her clit through masturbation. She claimed that she felt awkward fingering herself, and that masturbating through clitoral stimulation was "too much". Because of this she was not able to verbalize what she wanted to her boyfriend. If you don't know how to get yourself off then it's harder to be able to tell someone else how to.

A lot of girls I know that were having trouble with orgasms either A) Hadn't masturbated before so they didn't know their bodies. B) Had self esteem issues didn't feel comfortable (the mental block) C) Just needed to be with a person that was very patient and keep experimenting until they found what was right--a lot of them were with men that were opposite, not patient at all and weren't really into experimenting.

Old 07-24-2012, 05:42 PM

4,217 posts, read 7,298,978 times
It's women out there who are too scared/insecure to figure out what works and verbalize it, who make so many men in this country COMPLETELY CLUELESS and selfish when it comes to giving women orgasms.

If women started demanding their needs be met as much as men demand it, collectively, the female sex would be a much more eager, willing, playful and excited bunch.

Old 07-24-2012, 05:54 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,118,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
It's women out there who are too scared/insecure to figure out what works and verbalize it, who make so many men in this country COMPLETELY CLUELESS and selfish when it comes to giving women orgasms.

If women started demanding their needs be met as much as men demand it, collectively, the female sex would be a much more eager, willing, playful and excited bunch.
you can't pin that on women. a lot of guys simply don't care even if you do verbalize it

Old 07-24-2012, 06:06 PM

5,273 posts, read 14,538,194 times
My first wife was very sexually active, but could never O. I did some research and found somethnig that worked. Funny thing was that when I did what it took and she O'd, then she immediately started having vaginal O's and it really opened up our sex life. Men have to be willing to fully please their wives. It's more than a duty- IT'S DARN FUN!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships