U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 07-28-2012, 10:13 AM
 
10,400 posts, read 6,602,742 times
Reputation: 15384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
yea well here they are, the so called "good guys" in the flesh.
This is kind of what I am thinking as well. The guys in here are just arguing a case against getting involved with anyone like them. Why would you be proud of this kind of behavior?

 
Old 07-28-2012, 10:13 AM
 
5,074 posts, read 2,298,516 times
Reputation: 5309
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I LOVE sex. Don't get me wrong, but women who honestly enjoy sex are thought of as s1uts, as you say. I used to have a 'sex whenever it feels right' rule, but that's all changed in the past year. Men simply don't take women seriously who have sex early and I'm not interested in cheap, short flings. Maybe that's why I've been celibate for nearly a year and single for 3



As for putting myself in a guys shoes, I simply can't do that..sorry. I've never had an orgasm with a guy, only by myself, so I can take care of myself perfectly fine While it feels great to have sex, I've realized the emotional part means far more to me than the physical part and that's what I crave... so, no more quick sex for me.

You know what JJ, along with the dating scene which has been flipped 180 in recent years, this notion that a guy wont take a girl who gives it up on first date seriously, is also changing. I just got back into the dating scene,so am not looking for anything serious but rather to explore the field a bit, but ive had plenty of girls whom ive had sex with on the first date, whom i didnt consider as s1uts and would seriously consider as a LTR material. It is just so common today, that it would be insanely stupid for guys to dismiss women like that as possiblew LTR. I know that traditional stance is the opposite and has been for decades, but in an urban setting with progressive dating it is really becoming thing of the past.Youve never had an orgasm with a guy? My god,your low opinion of men in your town must of been an undersatement. WTH are you doing wasting your life? Not bragging here, but i just had a date this week, whyere i made a girl *** 15 times in a span of an hour and a half, most along with female ejaculation of the other type and i think she's in love, because she has been blowing up mny phone ever since, even right fricken now.
I do agree with you that emotion adds a ton to great sex though, Dominance, Emotion, Variety and Immersion are four words that every man who wants to please their woman should take to heart. So as you build emotions for someone sex gets substantialy better, however it doesnt mean that you cant have sex before these emotions have a chance to build up. This way you can compare the quality of sex throughtout the relation whatver it may be, and appreciate it more down the line.
 
Old 07-28-2012, 10:14 AM
 
254 posts, read 112,936 times
Reputation: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Yeah because when there's sex on the first date there's never EVER been a second date in the history of the human race, much less marriage and kids right?

LOL
Oh c'mon! Don't give us that crap! You know as well as I do, the second the woman gives it up that's it. Game over, chase over, you got what you were looking for!

Lol please don't try to insult us and tell us otherwise, because that's EXACTLY how it is.
 
Old 07-28-2012, 10:15 AM
 
5,074 posts, read 2,298,516 times
Reputation: 5309
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
But had she slept with you on the first date, would there have been a second date?
no doubt.
 
Old 07-28-2012, 10:19 AM
 
5,074 posts, read 2,298,516 times
Reputation: 5309
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleMommy1087 View Post
I think you just want to think it's "nonfactual, nonsensical, and baseless," because it does throw a plausable monkey wrench in your biased opinion.

The truth is, I've worked in bars and clubs, I know EXACTLY how much alcohol can lower inhabitions on women AND MEN. I've seen it personally. Men try to get way more touchy/feely/and pushy for a girl to leave with them when they are drunk.

This is why I drink a lot of non-alcohol drinks myself, this drops the risk of this ever happening to me. If you don't want to do it, you won't put yourself in the position for it. Period. Which I personally, do not. I think ONS are disgusting and completely irresponsible.
Im sorry, but you know very well that you pulled your statement out of thin air and there is zero research on this topic, it just fit your argument so you threw it in there. Lets be honest. If that your stand on ONS, thats perfectly fine, i completely respect that. Booze makes both men and women more horny, its not exactly anything new. Im not into the bar scene much, and dont care for quality of women there for the most part. There are few women out there that will withhold sex, butits no big deal one way or the other, becauwse the amount of women that wont is mind numbing.
 
Old 07-28-2012, 10:19 AM
 
3,637 posts, read 1,711,339 times
Reputation: 3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleMommy1087 View Post
Oh c'mon! Don't give us that crap! You know as well as I do, the second the woman gives it up that's it. Game over, chase over, you got what you were looking for!

Lol please don't try to insult us and tell us otherwise, because that's EXACTLY how it is.
Um.. No and it depends on the girl. Your also assuming that every man who takes a woman on a date just wants to have sex with her and that's false. Im in the minority but I've NEVER taken a woman out on a date just to have sex with her, I reserve the few actual "dates" I have for girls I deem special.

Also there's a difference between being a Bootycall or a FWB, and 2 people mutually liking each other going on a date then sex happens.

However Your stance on this is the reason why woman hold out on guys they want for LTR or marriages
 
Old 07-28-2012, 10:21 AM
 
Location: New Jersey
8,739 posts, read 4,272,917 times
Reputation: 7251
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
This is kind of what I am thinking as well. The guys in here are just arguing a case against getting involved with anyone like them. Why would you be proud of this kind of behavior?
Well like I said these ARE the 'good guys,' this is what they mean by 'good?' That's why I say it's a joke and a myth as a concept in the first place. They and the women like them are probably proud of it because they think it's what everyone wants, except it's not.
 
Old 07-28-2012, 10:22 AM
 
5,074 posts, read 2,298,516 times
Reputation: 5309
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
This is kind of what I am thinking as well. The guys in here are just arguing a case against getting involved with anyone like them. Why would you be proud of this kind of behavior?
There are plenty of good guys out there, just like there are many, many beautiful and wo0nderful women out there. Those that say otherwise, usualy have a problem with themselves and are unwilling to explore what really out there. Lately, ive come to realization that every woman ive dated has something incredibly wonderful, sexy and exotic about herself, it just takes a little skill to be able to find it. I would imagine the same goes for men. Its all about your attitude and approach.
 
Old 07-28-2012, 10:27 AM
 
Location: Midwest
2,975 posts, read 1,985,002 times
Reputation: 1855
I didn't know this was a big deal. I've gone over to a guy's apartment that i just met. Didn't know it was a big deal
 
Old 07-28-2012, 10:28 AM
 
10,400 posts, read 6,602,742 times
Reputation: 15384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
There are plenty of good guys out there, just like there are many, many beautiful and wo0nderful women out there. Those that say otherwise, usualy have a problem with themselves and are unwilling to explore what really out there. Lately, ive come to realization that every woman ive dated has something incredibly wonderful, sexy and exotic about herself, it just takes a little skill to be able to find it. I would imagine the same goes for men. Its all about your attitude and approach.
Yes, I've come across enough good guys to know what's out there. And I'm glad they don't all have the mentality that's being displayed by some of you in this thread. You guys are a hot mess. No joke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.



All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top