Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 08:08 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Its not stupid, its the most natural and primal instinct. If youre looking for a relationship, its a whole different ball game. I hate to bring up cliche talk here, but this is exaclty why bad boys get laid all the time. Women are still sexualy attracted to them, but know right away that these dudes arent LTR material. Thats why being a jerk to a woman will often land her in your bed the fastest. On the other end of the spectrum, guys that have there ish together and act like gentlemen towards women, are automaticaly put in the possible BF/LTR material category and have to wait and often beg for sex for a period of time.

This. This. And this

Old 07-28-2012, 08:11 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
They want a virginal, perfect woman who will sit by herself, waiting until he's done 'sowing his wild oats' and then when he's ready, she's supposed to fall all over him and be devoted to him forever.

It's a bit exaggerated, but you get the point.
You are really, really bitter. I mean damn.

Old 07-28-2012, 08:14 AM

254 posts, read 341,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
Actually, she's got a point.

Women who sleep around like men do are seen as wh*res, while it's seen as normal for men to sleep around.

So of course men aren't going to admit that she's right, and neither will niave women. But she is right.

Old 07-28-2012, 08:20 AM

29,745 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
Nah, she's just expressing that miracle perfect woman that some guys want. You know, the one who's really good in bed without having slept with anyone. Not unlike the woman who's not a golddigger, but who's not independent and capable, either. Or the woman who's not clingy, but who also needs him more than anyone else.

Old 07-28-2012, 08:21 AM

254 posts, read 341,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Nah, she's just expressing that miracle perfect woman that some guys want. You know, the one who's really good in bed without having slept with anyone. Not unlike the woman who's not a golddigger, but who's not independent and capable, either. Or the woman who's not clingy, but who also needs him more than anyone else.
^^^^ THIS!

Yet, we have impossibly high standards? Yeah okay. lmao

Old 07-28-2012, 08:31 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Bitter? Perhaps. Unfortunately my bitterness is rooted in reality because I've heard this from more men than I can remember. Men that bragged about lying to get into girls pants and then demanded a virginal or near-virginal woman to marry or be in a relationship with. As an old coworker put it 'some women are for screwing, some are for marrying, they're never the same.'

Old 07-28-2012, 08:32 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
No man wants a virgin. They just dont want a s*** that's been passed around in the whole community

It's not as hard as you guys make it seem

well at least you admit that much

Old 07-28-2012, 08:34 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleMommy1087 View Post
I hate to sound like one of those female posters who you're referring to in that comment, but some of us actually do not participate in that. Hell... I've never even had a one night stand (even though the vast majority of my female friends have), because to me that's dirty and slutty. I was raised to believe ladies will never allow a man in her pants until after several dates and there is a common attraction/bond there (deeper than the animalistic/lust level obviously).

Again, this is only my experience, and yes I have been dumped by quite a few guys because I go by this golden rule standard.

it's their giant egos that lead them to beleive they can get any woman in bed. which in turn explains what I always say: if it doesn't happen they end up treating you like garbage. happens every time. because that was their expectation, not yours.

Old 07-28-2012, 08:53 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
Shut up Ascension!! Shut up. I agree. Some women deny it, but it's true. Depending on the age of the women -- "he swept me off my feet" or "I made him think it was his idea".
THanks, i thought you were disagreeing at first, so ignore the DM reply. Its just a reality, nothing wrong with it either, makes this world more fun.

Old 07-28-2012, 08:55 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Bitter? Perhaps. Unfortunately my bitterness is rooted in reality because I've heard this from more men than I can remember. Men that bragged about lying to get into girls pants and then demanded a virginal or near-virginal woman to marry or be in a relationship with. As an old coworker put it 'some women are for screwing, some are for marrying, they're never the same.'
What's wrong with that? Not every woman is relationship material. Just like not every man is relationship material. There's probably guys you've slept with that were attractive, great in the sack but weren't relationship material. But for some reason, When a guy points that out he's a jerk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships