Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2012, 11:13 AM

254 posts, read 341,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
There is only one truth, and if you find it off-putting than thats your choice. I am a good man. I dont lie to any woman i meet and i havent in years. Ive never cheated on a woman in my life, despite ample opportunities. I am a decent looking guy, intelligent, fun, drug/disease and child free. I have degrees and a great career. I tell them what i want and they tell me what they want, and everyone is happy at the end of the day. There are plenty of great men out there, but all men want to get laid. Not only that, all women want to get laid as well - but social conditioning and brainwashing has done qute a bit of damage to their ability to express it. And yes, women who dont put out right away are in fierce competition and its only getting tougher, because the amnount of beautiful women who do, is astounding and growing every day. Thats the reality.
The reason why women feel like they are in competition is because men like YOU make them feel like they are! This is why a lot of women are screwed up! Because you guys drop that seed of doubt into their heads and because they like you and want you to stick around, they'll stupidly listen to you saying that and put out for the wrong reasons! I really wish more women would realize this. It would put an end to this crap so fast if they did.

Realize one thing: The second this comes out of a man's mouth, it has nothing to do with you being in "competition" and everything to do with him trying to make you feel like you have to give it up.

Sorry but some of us are actually smart enough to see through that crap.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:14 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
"social conditioning and brainwashing" because some women are careful or would never want to sleep around? That's a new one from the men.
They wouldnt sleep around, because they dont want to be seen by others as s1ults. no other imagined reasons exist. social conditioning is all.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:14 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafChick View Post
Men don't want sl*** but they don't mind f***ing them. Miss me with that BS.
Yeah some women I'd only like to have sex with. Doesn't mean I have to marry or date them. Sorry that's reality

Just like women have some guys that they'd only like to have sex with, doesn't mean they're going to have serious relationships with them

See the difference with men is, we admit it.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:16 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times
Quote:
They wouldnt sleep around, because they dont want to be seen by others as s1ults. no other imagined reasons exist. social conditioning is all.
Not necessarily. It could be a reason, of course, but for me it's because it's emotionally draining to put yourself out there and be left when the guy gets his jollies off.

That and I'm afraid of catching something. Trust no one.

11,864 posts, read 17,000,344 times
Quote:
SO, please share the truths that lie outside of my narrow minded one. There arent many truths, there is only one and philosophers and thinkers have persued it for thousands of years.
Geez. Truth is different for each individual, Ascension. You might want to nail everything that walks by, on sight. That doesn't mean the next guy does. Or maybe both of you want to, but you act on it and he chooses not to. That's the truth.

My truth is different from dolleyes' truth because we are different people with different experience. Same thing with JJ.

What has happened to each individual is their truth. That is my point. All-encompassing truths don't exist because there are always exceptions.

5,472 posts, read 7,604,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleMommy1087 View Post
The reason why women feel like they are in competition is because men like YOU make them feel like they are! This is why a lot of women are screwed up! Because you guys drop that seed of doubt into their heads and because they like you and want you to stick around, they'll stupidly listen to you saying that and put out for the wrong reasons! I really wish more women would realize this. It would put an end to this crap so fast if they did.

Realize one thing: The second this comes out of a man's mouth, it has nothing to do with you being in "competition" and everything to do with him trying to make you feel like you have to give it up.

Sorry but some of us are actually smart enough to see through that crap.
Sorry but you are completely wrong. Im just being honest and forward, is all. I havent lied in a single post nor am i trying to push any agenda. Get out there and see what the dating workld is like in a big city.

464 posts, read 479,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
okay Nah I'm just saying a lot of guys don't like to take girls out on dates. They usually suggest that you chill over their place which is quite common. A lot of girls are complaining about this, though
Of course they're complaining about it. Why would I chill over at a man place for a date? I don't know him well enough to do that and it's make him look cheap.

Guys that want to "chill" at their place for a date are LOSERS.

#yeahisaidit

Old 07-28-2012, 11:17 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times
Quote:

wrong. No other reason exist in your mind. But that's you: I don't sleep around because personally I think it's gross, exchanging bodily fluids with random strangers. NO thanks . If I worried about what other people called me on a regular basis, I'd be in a corner crying somewhere.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:18 AM

254 posts, read 341,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Crap is believing that just because a guy is "waiting for you" for 6 months that he's not gettting any tail on the side. Maybe if he has no options.

Some of you women are living in a fairy tale
Just because you don't have the willpower, doesn't mean that someone else doesn't either.

It doesn't mean we're living in a fairy tale land, it means we truly know what we want

Old 07-28-2012, 11:19 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleMommy1087 View Post

Sorry but some of us are actually smart enough to see through that crap

Unfortunately there's far less of us and more of them, LOL. Men mostly tell women anything they want to hear and most women will beleive it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships