Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2012, 03:06 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Do women tell the men they married they only married the guy for his money?
I don't know, I don't know a single woman who has married a man for his money.

But I would think he would figure out that a 20 year old hot blonde wouldn't be marrying him for his 'shining personality'.

And marrying is a tad different than having sex with random women and leaving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2012, 03:07 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,695,304 times
Quote:
Do women tell the men they married they only married the guy for his money?
My man, you are treading waters that you shouldn't be treading. I fear this will not end for you. It's best for you to apologize and assume the fetal position immediately.

Old 08-05-2012, 03:10 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times
Quote:
I never said Braunwyn had to be a Nymphomaniac to be "normal", but it's obvious that she dislikes sex and takes an aggressive stance against men who do. So yes, I believe that's unhealthy and there is no harm in telling somebody to see a professional over that.
That is such a load of crap. You're grasping. You think your pump and dump manifesto is something people should strive for? You clearly have no idea what it is to have an erotic experience with other humans. What you're trying to sell is lame and uninteresting.

Old 08-05-2012, 03:14 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Thinking that someone who only thinks of women as a receptacle for your one eyed trouser snake as despicable is not the same thing as disliking sex and men who have sex. I find your views on women quite atrocious as well - does that mean that I'm unhealthy, too?
And I can understand that because I find women who only use men for their money to be atrocious as well.

It should be an even trade, and game should recognize game, but as usual, you girls have a problem with a man not getting on his knees and grovel at your feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
The thing is - you're just upset because Braunwyn and I are taken and you can never have us. Don't be a sore loser!
lol that's why you're so cool, you don't take things too seriously.

Old 08-05-2012, 03:15 PM

1,781 posts, read 2,681,432 times
Lightbulb Hello Cali

My responses to you are bolded

Quote:
Ok, so somebody accuses me of NOT having a life and I can't defend myself? Where do I say, "every 30 seconds", that I do this and that? I mostly post in the relationship form, I don't even post in the travel section.

I REALLY don't think the issue here is your life, and how you live it...and I may have overdone it with the '30 seconds' thing (us cranky types get carried away sometimes LOL)...I think the main gist of what i was trying to say was, OK, we have read your posts and understand your views on women and your particular sexual appetite---but the problem starts when you even slightly insinuate that those that don't think and act as you do have some sort of problem...'I strongly recommend you consult a therapist'? Come on now...I have a big mouth and a bad tempre, and sometimes that manifests itself in the tone of some of my posts, but people have the RIGHT to disagree with me, without me telling them stuff like they need a therapist

I never said Braunwyn had to be a Nymphomaniac to be "normal", but it's obvious that she dislikes sex and takes an aggressive stance against men who do. So yes, I believe that's unhealthy and there is no harm in telling somebody to see a professional over that.
And if she DOES 'dislike sex' and takes an aggressive stance agianst men who do, so what? Just as you believe that women are only good for sex, she and a lot of others believe that attitude is wrong...it's unhealthy only because (to me) she's not lining up to pat you on the back and say 'rah-rah Cali! Keep knockin' the bottom outta that ****-****!'...if you're gonna object to someone's opinon, at least be 'logical' (like you tell her she always is) about it...you two will probably never dance on the same set, but at least agree to disagree with her without insinuating she has some form of mental issue, simply because she doesn't agree with where you're coming from

Old 08-05-2012, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
No, I believe she doesn't like you using women as nothing more than masturbatory aids. Do these women you sleep with KNOW they're being used for nothing but sex? I sure hope you inform them of this early on, before the deed.

If you are both on the same page, go for it! Have sex!

But if you just have sex with them and leave, that's pretty messed up.
It's not about what he is doing. I could give a fig. It's about what he is saying, how he thinks, and his crassness. I can't get over that particular segment of American society.

Quote:
Nope, there is no homosexual bone in my body, though I have no issues with men (and women) who prefer to date the same sex.

But I will say it again, a woman can view a man as a walking ATM all day long and nobody says a thing, but the moment a man views a woman as a pure sex object, he's attacked and vilified.

This is a HUGE double standard!
The vast majority of you do not have a pot to p*ss in or a window to throw it out of. Do you really think most women are dumb enough to view you as an ATM? Although, you might want to consider men. You certainly don't know what to do with a woman. All you see are holes. What difference does it make if that hole is attached to a woman or man. It won't be any more or less interesting. And you'll have an easier time landing men for lame sex than women.

Old 08-05-2012, 03:18 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
What you're trying to sell is lame and uninteresting.
So why do you keep taking to me? Just ignore me.

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
And I can understand that because I find women who only use men for their money to be atrocious as well.

It should be an even trade, and game should recognize game, but as usual, you girls have a problem with a man not getting on his knees and grovelling at your feet.

lol that's why you're so cool, you don't take things too seriously.
Oh - I know I'm cool.
But for the record - I find women who only use men for their money atrocious as well. In fact - most of the women on this forum feel that way. I could never be with someone that I didn't have true feelings for. I'm an actress onstage but in real life, I'm horrible at pretending to like someone when I don't. Furthermore, I have no interest in being a prostitute.

9,408 posts, read 13,738,548 times
Quote:
... you girls have a problem with a man not getting on his knees and grovelling at your feet
Cali we are not girls, we are women. Please stop telling us we're lying about what we say and what you think we have a problem with.

Old 08-05-2012, 03:20 PM

Quote:

It should be an even trade, and game should recognize game, but as usual, you girls have a problem with a man not getting on his knees and grovel at your feet.
An even trade? What exactly do you do for anybody that could be used in trade?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships