Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2012, 03:31 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
It's quite common on this forum from a handful of guys. He boasts of his travel, but that's an unworldly take on realty.
And who knows, he could have a few international children out there waiting for him.

That's exactly what happened to one of my friends who was a 'womanizer'... he has 3 children in 3 different countries now, and yes, he had paternity testing done.

Turns out his playboy antics had consequences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2012, 03:34 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,695,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
And who knows, he could have a few international children out there waiting for him.

That's exactly what happened to one of my friends who was a 'womanizer'... he has 3 children in 3 different countries now, and yes, he had paternity testing done.

When I did swing around I never gave them my real name. I do wonder how did they catch him?

Old 08-05-2012, 03:36 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times
Quote:

Yep, and ever contributing to the diminishing global IQ.

Old 08-05-2012, 03:40 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
So a guy who is only interested in women for sex is complaining that women only want men for money? Irony on steroids.
It's just internet conversation. It's not like I'm jumping up and down on a public billboard telling everybody about my views.

Quote:
Like attracts like, so quit your whining.
lol

Quote:
For the vast majority of us, it isn't that way.
Yes, I know the vast majority of you all live in your bubble fantasy world where men happened to marry hot women, and the women coincidentally married men who made good money. **sigh**

Quote:
You are nothing more than a john, and associated with women who sell themselves to the highest bidder. You can gloss it up any way you want...... it's still essentially prostitution.
All romantic relationships operate under this same principle. No body is exempt. No good looking woman is going to marry a poor bum, and no man with lots of money is going to marry an older aesthetically challenged woman. Everybody essentially pairs off with the best that they can attract in Western counties.

Moderator cut: celebrity photos are copyrighted

Last edited by Keeper; 08-15-2012 at 09:30 AM..

Old 08-05-2012, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
When I did swing around I never gave them my real name. I do wonder how did they catch him?
Facebook. He usually traveled with a few people, or met people on his travels. Apparently, it wasn't difficult to find him through friends they knew.

Cracked me up, honestly.

Old 08-05-2012, 03:50 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,695,304 times
Quote:
Facebook. He usually traveled with a few people, or met people on his travels. Apparently, it wasn't difficult to find him through friends they knew.

Cracked me up, honestly.
Ah yes, what a failure then he deserved to be caught for his stupidity so what now of him if I may ask?

Old 08-05-2012, 03:51 PM

48,524 posts, read 34,843,322 times
Come on Cali... you going to cite Anna Nicole Smith as the norm?

I'm not really interested in changing your views, I have no doubt your reality is exactly what you state, so it IS your reality.

All those that are in happy relationships are just lying to you and themselves.

Everyone does what they need to sleep well at night.

Old 08-05-2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
Ah yes, what a failure then he deserved to be caught for his stupidity so what now of him if I may ask?
He occasionally gets photos by Facebook and he now has a 'regular' girlfriend here at home. She's a complete idiot, which is perfect for him

The way one of our mutual friends described her was 'She's the kind of girl who will get a 'mammograph' done by some guy in a van behind a 711 and then complain that it didn't find the tumor.'

Kind of harsh...but kinda true.

Old 08-06-2012, 09:03 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
Dang calicali, you worded some things the wrong way and set yourself up for the wrath of the women.

Old 08-06-2012, 09:07 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Dang calicali, you worded some things the wrong way and set yourself up for the wrath of the women.
I'm pretty sure he does it on purpose. Do you really think that a guy who views women as nothing more than sex receptacles is really going to be so adamant about women not viewing men as ATM's?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships