Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 01:50 PM

11,756 posts, read 11,952,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyNewGuy View Post
Ok, I'm going to be speaking with her on the phone soon. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm going to tell her. But if you were her .. what would you want to hear? What would you want to hear from your SO?
We aren't her! You know her best, so speak to the love of your life, from your heart, and you can't go wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2012, 01:54 PM

35,095 posts, read 50,995,383 times
Quote:
Well, I am on a cycle of anabolic steroids right now. It's not my first and I never had this reaction before. I thought of that already, but I see nothing resembling this in any of the anabolic steroids/bodybuilding forums.

No, I don't believe she's "too good" for me. I just want her. I want her next to me, I want to just look at her, I want to make love to her, I want to see her smile, I want to sppon her at night ..

I swear, it's just like a new romance or something.

Dang, and all I want the rare times I have steroids is ALL the chocolate on the planet.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:25 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,352,025 times
Quote:
Yeah, actually it does sound crazy. I don't know if this is a chemical issue or what. I feel like I can't get enough of her. In the past if we were sitting on the couch together, I'd be happy to be sitting next to her but not holding hands or anything. Now I want her leaning up against me. I want to hold her hand. I just want to feel her next to me.

I want to have sex with her all the time, but it's not just that. I want to have her up close to me as we're lying in bed just so I can feel her skin against mine.

I know she's been enjoying it. But at some point she probably won't care for it too much. Then I texted that I missed her. At that point I wondered if I'm going overboard. I feel now like I need to be careful not to smother her. So I haven't texted or spoken to her all day despite a burning urge to do so. This feels a bit disturbing because I feel ultra vulnerable now.

WTF is wrong with me? Have you guys gone through this? I googled, but all I could find is people asking how to get a spouse to fall in love again - presumably because they can't stand each other.

I feel this way about my husband all the time!

It's a gift, a blessing - don't question it, and certainly don't believe for a second there is something "wrong" with you!

Old 08-07-2012, 07:33 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,699,869 times
oh please

Old 08-07-2012, 07:36 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,938,353 times
lol

Old 08-07-2012, 08:17 PM

7,284 posts, read 12,881,258 times
Quote:
Yeah, actually it does sound crazy. I don't know if this is a chemical issue or what. I feel like I can't get enough of her. In the past if we were sitting on the couch together, I'd be happy to be sitting next to her but not holding hands or anything. Now I want her leaning up against me. I want to hold her hand. I just want to feel her next to me.

I want to have sex with her all the time, but it's not just that. I want to have her up close to me as we're lying in bed just so I can feel her skin against mine.

I know she's been enjoying it. But at some point she probably won't care for it too much. Then I texted that I missed her. At that point I wondered if I'm going overboard. I feel now like I need to be careful not to smother her. So I haven't texted or spoken to her all day despite a burning urge to do so. This feels a bit disturbing because I feel ultra vulnerable now.

WTF is wrong with me? Have you guys gone through this? I googled, but all I could find is people asking how to get a spouse to fall in love again - presumably because they can't stand each other.
What do you think is wrong with you? Do you have dependency issues? Are you depressed, going through a difficult time of some sort? You seem to realize this is abnormal and won't go over well after awhile. It seems very needy. Have you seen a therapist? It sounds like a childhood abandonment issue may have been triggered and that you are reaching out for "mommy."

Old 08-07-2012, 08:21 PM

578 posts, read 1,088,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
What do you think is wrong with you? Do you have dependency issues? Are you depressed, going through a difficult time of some sort? You seem to realize this is abnormal and won't go over well after awhile. It seems very needy. Have you seen a therapist? It sounds like a childhood abandonment issue may have been triggered and that you are reaching out for "mommy."
I concur. Love is grand and all. But this just coming out of the blue. Odd indeed

Old 08-07-2012, 08:52 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,610,414 times
Quote:

Don't look now dude but nature has your gas burner on overload!

Chill back some you'll live.

Old 08-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Cow

153 posts, read 202,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
oh please
I'm pretty sure you can find a reason to rain on anyone's parade. Maybe next, you can find a thread about someone surviving cancer that you can roll your eyes at too?

Old 08-07-2012, 09:24 PM

11,368 posts, read 24,335,825 times
Maybe it's your hormones. Men go through changes, too. I've read that they actually become more loving and affectionate.

Sound familiar?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships