Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: do you care about an orgasm during sex?
yes 8 57.14%
no 3 21.43%
sometimes i dont care 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 01:19 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Yeah, right. Women order their poundage around and tell it to go to the right places, and it magically complies.

Some guys don't like to do oral, for whatever reason. They have a block against it, or something. It has nothing to do with their partner being in shape. Those guys usually get traded in for a more enthusiastic model.
Squats. Leg risers. Leg curls. Putting the booty on the stairmaster. Shedding some sweat. Biting one pizza slice instead of 4.

Old 08-07-2012, 01:35 PM

1,871 posts, read 4,266,898 times
There are a variety of perspectives on this thread but one thing that's missing is the age of the person who holds a particular opinion on this subject. I have a theory that bad sex is a deal breaker for most young people(understandable), while many older people who otherwise have great relationships are a little less inclined to end a relationship over sexual dissatisfaction.

However, I'm willing to bet bad sex is deal breaker for *some* 50 and 60 year old's as well, so I don't want to paint everyone with a broad brush -- just wondering if the stage of life gives someone an additional perspective here. I see some very old happy couples holding hands but have a hard time believing that most of them have hot and steamy sex lives. Maybe intimacy can be conveyed in a different way when you reach a certain point. Maybe it *has* to be.

Old 08-07-2012, 01:42 PM

2,222 posts, read 10,649,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Maybe you didn't read my subsequent posts but I basically said everything that you said as well. I found the total package - I love him. Whatever comes our way - we will deal with it together. As long as we continue to be open, honest, and understanding with each other - I think we'll be able to get through whatever life throws in our path.
I know you did. That's why I chose your post. I liked what was said.

All is good.

Old 08-07-2012, 01:43 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currency Pair Crocodile View Post
Squats. Leg risers. Leg curls. Putting the booty on the stairmaster. Shedding some sweat. Biting one pizza slice instead of 4.
There has to be something there beyond looks and fitness. If you're only having sex with your wife/girlfriend because she has a taut body, what happens if she gets sick? Or pregnant? Or, heaven forbid, old? Not everyone is going to look like they're in their 20s forever.

Looks aren't everything. Theoretically.

Old 08-07-2012, 01:48 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by barkomatic View Post
There are a variety of perspectives on this thread but one thing that's missing is the age of the person who holds a particular opinion on this subject. I have a theory that bad sex is a deal breaker for most young people(understandable), while many older people who otherwise have great relationships are a little less inclined to end a relationship over sexual dissatisfaction.

However, I'm willing to bet bad sex is deal breaker for *some* 50 and 60 year old's as well, so I don't want to paint everyone with a broad brush -- just wondering if the stage of life gives someone an additional perspective here. I see some very old happy couples holding hands but have a hard time believing that most of them have hot and steamy sex lives. Maybe intimacy can be conveyed in a different way when you reach a certain point. Maybe it *has* to be.
I'm sure age has a huge impact on this. When I met my husband - we were both in our mid 20's. If we had had sexual problems then - that would have been a huge red flag to me. Having sexual problems in our 50's or 60's - we'll deal with it. Plus - we'll already have had many, many years of great bedroom time!

Old 08-07-2012, 05:38 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
There has to be something there beyond looks and fitness. If you're only having sex with your wife/girlfriend because she has a taut body, what happens if she gets sick? Or pregnant? Or, heaven forbid, old? Not everyone is going to look like they're in their 20s forever.

Looks aren't everything. Theoretically.
Why does everything always have to percolate down to my personal case?

The crocodile has stated prior that he only dates fat girls. Wait, next to him almost 84% of the world is fat. 85% is very cliche.

Old 08-07-2012, 05:53 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currency Pair Crocodile View Post
Why does everything always have to percolate down to my personal case?

The crocodile has stated prior that he only dates fat girls. Wait, next to him almost 84% of the world is fat. 85% is very cliche.
The Raena thinks you are coo-coo for your coco puffs.

Old 08-07-2012, 05:57 PM

5,653 posts, read 5,153,262 times
Default Women, how important is sex (the big "O")?

My wife seems to enjoy them, she seems happy when she has them anyway. Although, come to think of it, she does moan a lot.....

Sorry about that....

Old 08-07-2012, 05:59 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
My wife seems to enjoy them, she seems happy when she has them anyway. Although, come to think of it, she does moan a lot.....

Sorry about that....
Ewwww.

Haha but good job.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:09 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
I don't know. I don't think about this stuff that much. It seems to rule other womens' lives apparently. I'm just glad I have a job and masturbation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships