Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 11:16 PM

640 posts, read 717,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subie2 View Post
No he was texting me. I turned off the phone while he was still sending messages and fell asleep. He's already blocked again, but I just felt like posting because it's pretty common....why do they always come back and act as if you've forgotten why they were an ex?
Women do it to. The best advice was already given: don't entertain fools...and i agree with you, an ex is an ex for a reason...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2012, 05:11 AM

1,636 posts, read 3,166,253 times
I have on ex I care more deeper for, simply because we were together for quite a while during a hard time of my young life. However, we have not succeeded in 4 years of being apart to be "just friends" so I ignore him.

He is now getting married in October with the girl he cheated on me with all those years ago, and started texting me again, asking me to call him, saying he has all these "what-ifs".

I was willing to chat him up, hoping he finally just wanted to make amends with an old friend. I have a feeling it won't be that. I haven't really responded since.

It's usually the ex's who feel bad about wronging you somehow, realized they did it, and are angry you moved on or are angry about their present lives. I feel bad for his fiancee, genuinely. If I knew her I would have told her about all the times over the years he has asked me to come home without my boyfriend, meet up with him etc without her knowing. Never did it, by the way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships