Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 05:32 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,507,782 times

Advertisements

No interest in marriage. It is just a piece of paper that causes issues down the road.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2012, 05:34 PM

48,529 posts, read 34,851,331 times

We're friends, and friends share! I claim PrinceFrog....

We can alternate weekends.

Old 08-10-2012, 05:40 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
Sure thats the ooooonly difference The very only one Ascension. You are absolutely right I can do all of those things while not getting married, I can ALSO do all of those things as a married woman. Who wuda thunk?

Its not about being brainwashed, less tolerant, or close minded. It's living how I want to with no regards to what others but the one I am with want.
Thats exactly what im saying. I said, more power to ya, get married and be happy.

Old 08-10-2012, 05:43 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,688,188 times
I use to be but I'm too miserable to ruin someone else's life

Old 08-10-2012, 05:58 PM

1,781 posts, read 2,681,678 times
Lightbulb Let Me Clarify A Couple Things Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
So? Whats your point? I stand by my words as well. We can agree to disagree, I can call anyone i believe to be a coward just that and there isnt a thing you can do about it. No need to get your panties in a bunch, about somethig that isnt directed at you.
I don't wear panties...I'm more of a boxer or boxer-brief guy

And what's more, along the lines of 'doing something about something', that's what the wonderful thing is about a chat forum...you can call anybody you dang well please a coward, but if I think you're wrong about it, and I'm with in shouting distance of here, you can bet your hind end I'm gonna speak up about it

To all others here, please understand, I am not here to either hijack the thread, or derail the conversation, but I get annoyed with all this attitude, yippity-yipping, and general hot air...

And to close, I wll bold my last remarks---If I am on here, and I have done my due diligence and read an entire thread through from its' inception, before I decide to weigh in and post, and if I read something I disagree with, then those of you here who know me, know that I will express myself, out loud, in a clear tone, so that there can be no mistaking my intent whatsoever...if you do not agree with something I have posted, you are well within your rights to disagree with me...I am eminently capable of holding a civil debate---but you can keep that malarkey about my 'not being able to do anything about it'...as long as I have a working PC, functioning hands and brain cells, and an opinion, you have about as much chance of me 'not doing anything' as you would of remaining upright after standing behind an elephant cutting the cheese without a gas mask on

Ipso-facto, end of narrative

Old 08-10-2012, 06:33 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,836,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post

We're friends, and friends share! I claim PrinceFrog....

We can alternate weekends.
Haha! Correction --pause--friends dont share men!!! Lol! We need to review our "rules of friendship" book.

Old 08-10-2012, 06:35 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,836,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
I use to be but I'm too miserable to ruin someone else's life
Oh no dear. What makes you so miserable? I guess the good thing is you are self aware, which is much more than the most of us can say.

Old 08-10-2012, 07:11 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,688,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
Oh no dear. What makes you so miserable? I guess the good thing is you are self aware, which is much more than the most of us can say.
self hating,unhappy, sucking the life out of everything , the good stuff ,etc

Old 08-10-2012, 07:28 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,652,905 times
On another note: it's kind of sad that there is a Divorce section in the Huffington Post. lol

Old 08-10-2012, 07:32 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,695,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
On another note: it's kind of sad that there is a Divorce section in the Huffington Post. lol
Says a lot doesn't it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships