Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 09:21 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,212,031 times

Advertisements

Boggle... there are plenty of everyday functioning successful people that you would classify as "Crazy girls"...

Like the girl with too many cats
The girl with OCD who wipes down everything
The girl who keeps her shoe collection in sealed plastic bags
etc...

I think your thread is referred to guys going to mental hospitals and banging out women with diminished mental capacities or serious impairments? I haven't heard that this is common. Although there is a scene in the Kill Bill Series involving this.

So no... not common.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2012, 09:36 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
There have been several threads and posts on this board about how "crazy" girls are more desirable sex partners (although I have never seen any convincing explanation as to what they do that is demonstrably different than a mentally healthy woman with a decent sex drive).

That being said, I wonder how common it is for men to pursue women they understand in advance to be mentally or emotionally unstable for purely sexual purposes. Or men to stay in relationships with these women when there is no interest on his part other than sex.

Is this an OK thing to do, or is it a form of exploitation of psychologically impaired people?

Debate among yourselves.
Yeah, when people say that crazy women are great in bed, they dont have people with actual mental illness in mind. I cant believe you would really think that anyone would think thats ok, in any scenario, shape or form. You even typing that up, makes me question your sanity a little.

Old 08-14-2012, 09:41 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
There have been several threads and posts on this board about how "crazy" girls are more desirable sex partners (although I have never seen any convincing explanation as to what they do that is demonstrably different than a mentally healthy woman with a decent sex drive).

That being said, I wonder how common it is for men to pursue women they understand in advance to be mentally or emotionally unstable for purely sexual purposes. Or men to stay in relationships with these women when there is no interest on his part other than sex.

Is this an OK thing to do, or is it a form of exploitation of psychologically impaired people?

Debate among yourselves.
Unfortunately, there are men in this world who confuse themselves with Buckcherry.

I put them on par with men who know dang well a woman is drunk and wouldn't go near them with a 10-foot-pole were she sober, who then try to get the woman in bed: Opportunists who can't get healthy women, so they have to prey on those who are incapacitated in some way.

Old 08-14-2012, 09:45 AM

5,653 posts, read 5,153,262 times
Quote:
No it bloody well isn't! The person instigating the sex is a predator and the other a victim. It's a low thing to do..... sooooooo low.

Old 08-14-2012, 09:46 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I've not heard of this but it wouldn't surprise me if a particular desperate and sick minority would 'exploit' this as you say. Where are these threads you are speaking about?
There was a "crazy girls" thread, in which guys said that they had the best sex with gf's who had borderline mental health issues, or they knew guys who were in relationships like that, and stayed in them because the "benefits" were worth it.

Old 08-14-2012, 09:51 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
THis thread is straight up male bashing, hope moderators close it soon. You people are off your rocker.

Old 08-14-2012, 09:52 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,212,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
There was a "crazy girls" thread, in which guys said that they had the best sex with gf's who had borderline mental health issues, or they knew guys who were in relationships like that, and stayed in them because the "benefits" were worth it.
Yes but this thread seems to refer to...

I think your thread is referred to guys going to mental hospitals and banging out women with diminished mental capacities or serious impairments? I haven't heard that this is common. Although there is a scene in the Kill Bill Series involving this.

Old 08-14-2012, 10:07 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,060,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
That is a bit different to searching how girls with serious mental health issues because they're vulnerable for sex.

I have mental health issues. I wouldn't think a girl who was interested in me DESPITE my issues was taking advantage of me.

Old 08-14-2012, 10:23 AM

2,427 posts, read 3,984,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
That is a bit different to searching how girls with serious mental health issues because they're vulnerable for sex.

I have mental health issues. I wouldn't think a girl who was interested in me DESPITE my issues was taking advantage of me.
there was a period of about ten months during which i took zoloft. i also had a GF at the time

i never realized that i had been ruthlessly exploited for my hot wang

probably i should find a support group

Old 08-14-2012, 10:33 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,060,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
there was a period of about ten months during which i took zoloft. i also had a GF at the time

i never realized that i had been ruthlessly exploited for my hot wang

probably i should find a support group
Poor you, fortunately I'm too anxious to even leave the house, lest I be predated upon by a hot mama!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships