Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2012, 12:03 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,360,095 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
Yea a lot of white guys think its trashy when a woman has a black kid and anytime a white woman has a black kid, people I know are making jokes about it. Probably go for black guys, especially if you are a bigger woman.
This is great. Better yet, listen to a few Lisa Lampanelli (comedienne) YouTubes for her opinion on the subject. You will need a very high threshold for what offends you, so be forewarned.

Old 08-19-2012, 12:06 AM

52,202 posts, read 52,636,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
This is great. Better yet, listen to a few Lisa Lampanelli (comedienne) YouTubes for her opinion on the subject. You will need a very high threshold for what offends you, so be forewarned.
LOL... yep... that white devil *****... LOL... she can offend.......

Old 08-19-2012, 12:10 AM

19,386 posts, read 15,224,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
I don't think a simple forewarning will cover it.

Old 08-19-2012, 12:49 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,037,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
Well it comes down to who you know and hang with, doesn't it? I'm assuming you are mainly acquainted with other people who are very much like you and share your attitudes (if you're talking about white collar "button down" types). So of course you're going to get that kind of feedback to support your worldview.

Despite a significant number of conservatives in my life, most of the guys I know tend towards the hippie side of things. They wouldn't care about her kids being biracial if they were open to dating someone who had kids (and many of them don't want to date women with kids because they don't want to be parents). However, they would run screaming from her materialism and narrow-mindedness.
Thst is also very true too from my experience. Easy going and highly resonsible single moms single moms is like finding a neefle in an hay stack.

Old 08-19-2012, 02:53 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,360,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL... yep... that white devil *****... LOL... she can offend.......
I was referring to her extolling the virtues of having sex with black men, despite making fun of their irresponsibility and baggage in other aspects of their lives.

Old 08-19-2012, 05:15 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,197,026 times
White guys dont like white women who sleep with/Date black men period much less those with biracial children. I've heard white women tell me that white guys would often ask them(whether they were seen with a black man or not) have they ever dated or slept with a Black man, because "it was important to know"

This line of thinking isn't uncommon though

Judge Sorry For Racist Email About Obama's Mom Having Sex with Dogs

Last edited by BradPiff; 08-19-2012 at 06:42 AM..

Old 08-19-2012, 06:36 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,304,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Well.. the black community has a little house cleaning to do... a la Bill Cosby.... I know that remark is gonna get some hate... but it's still true.....
What the heck does that have to do with the comment "white men don't want to raise black children"?

Old 08-19-2012, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
White guys dont like white women who sleep with/Date black men period much less with biracial children. I've heard white women tell me that white guys would often ask them(whether they were seen with a black man or not) have they ever dated or slept with a Black man, because "it was important to know"
Heck, I've even gotten open relief from white guys who are interested in me when they've found out that I haven't been with a black guy yet. And I'm black myself.

Old 08-19-2012, 06:39 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,184,667 times
Quote:
Thats my point Exactly. Let's be real here.

And as a whole black babies are less likely to be adopted

Black Babies, Boys Less Likely to Be Adopted - NYTimes.com

Black children left behind in adoption market | theGrio
That's not a valid comparison. Adopting parents, by and large, would probably prefer to raise their own children, but cannot for whatever reasons. It's natural to want children that look like you. A man doesn't get involved with single moms because he's looking to have children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by northfleet View Post
These white women with biracial children know that black women almost entirely refuse to have any type of relationship with white males much less birth their children. White guilt offers no excuse with such obvious disproportionate fratenizing. Meanwhile they continue to give the black males the best part of their youth and childbearing years then expect a childless white male to support their biracial children. Men need youthful women, they want women that can give them children, women that respect them, women that respect themselves. You are oppressors, and all the reason we will avoid you like the plague.

P.S I am not white, I am Chinese
White, Chinese, whatever. Definitely stupid.
Quote:
White guys dont like white women who sleep with/Date black men period much less with biracial children. I've heard white women tell me that white guys would often ask them(whether they were seen with a black man or not) have they ever dated or slept with a Black man, because "it was important to know"
You've heard women tell you? I cannot imagine what kind of female trash you consult with that would share such crude information. I'm curious about the activities you're engaging in when these women are telling you about their sex lives.

Old 08-19-2012, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
That's not a valid comparison. Adopting parents, by and large, would probably prefer to raise their own children, but cannot for whatever reasons. It's natural to want children that look like you
Well, Asian and Hispanic children are not likely to look like white adoptive parents either to be fair. Still preferred.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.