Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 06:03 AM

12 posts, read 9,297 times

Advertisements

I have a situation i dont know what to think about........

My hubby and i had an argue. He went that mad that he send me a text with a picture from another girl. He said: thats my new girl. I reconized the pic, from facebook. I tried to let it go, because he told me: i liked to make you mad and jealous.
It was on my mind still, and figured out that they where chatting, calling and texting for a month.
Some things where just in a normal friendship kinda way. But she said also things like"i wished i could wake up to your fine ass this morning". Or do you want me to bend over so you can spank me? And more like this. I figured out because i was able to read the conversation. What all is said in text and phone i dont know...............
The live far away from eachother. But i dont like it. I feel been lied too. Is not telling such for you the same as lying? My husband dont wanna tell me how often they where calling and texting. It dont feel good at all for me. Am i that jealous? Maybe.......Just wonder what you all will do in such a situation and how you all will feel. Do i make a drama over just nothing, or is this a thing you should have told in a marriage?

The line between lying and not telling is thin. Also between flirting and cheating........im so confused at the moment. Maybe it will help me to read how others would handle such of a situation and to know what do would do and how they feel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2012, 06:10 AM

11,395 posts, read 24,447,211 times
No good husband treats his wife that way. You're not being overly jealous. He's being cruel. If it were me, I'd ask him to move out. Stand up for yourself.

Old 08-19-2012, 06:13 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,949,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angie28 View Post

My hubby and i had an argue. He went that mad that he send me a text with a picture from another girl. He said: thats my new girl. I reconized the pic, from facebook. I tried to let it go, because he told me: i liked to make you mad and jealous.
It was on my mind still, and figured out that they where chatting, calling and texting for a month.
Some things where just in a normal friendship kinda way. But she said also things like"i wished i could wake up to your fine ass this morning". Or do you want me to bend over so you can spank me? And more like this. I figured out because i was able to read the conversation. What all is said in text and phone i dont know...............
The live far away from eachother. But i dont like it. I feel been lied too. Is not telling such for you the same as lying? My husband dont wanna tell me how often they where calling and texting. It dont feel good at all for me. Am i that jealous? Maybe.......Just wonder what you all will do in such a situation and how you all will feel. Do i make a drama over just nothing, or is this a thing you should have told in a marriage?

The line between lying and not telling is thin. Also between flirting and cheating........im so confused at the moment. Maybe it will help me to read how others would handle such of a situation and to know what do would do and how they feel.
I'm sorry..

You need to move out.

Get an apartment and wait to see of he will come to his senses.

If not then you will have to decide what to do. I'm not big on counseling.

Hope it works out.

Old 08-19-2012, 06:14 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,949,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
No good husband treats his wife that way. You're not being overly jealous. He's being cruel. If it were me, I'd ask him to move out. Stand up for yourself.
Better yet... What she said... Make him move out.

Old 08-19-2012, 06:14 AM

i feel so confused about it. He laughs about me and she is mad for me being into "their business". She is also married. It hurts me. I really believe man and woman can be friends and have contact on facebook. But what i was reading where not the things i say the other men. I said i feel being lied to. Not telling such feels as a lie to me. After talking about that she likes to be wake up next to him he gave his new phonenumber. I feel miserabel already for days about it. We have two little girls. The youngest is 6 months and we are married for 4 years and together for 8.

Old 08-19-2012, 06:18 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,182,182 times
Quote:

Frankly I didn't have to read past the bolded part to tell you he's a complete and utter A-hole and the more I read confirmed he is one sick S O B. I'd be out of that situation asap. You, yourself, would appear to have some significant self esteem issues which you probably had before you met him and accept this behavior as normal or deserved - it's not and you need to get yourself into therapy on your own. How you do you feel about yourself with this type of talk? Why would you want to spend every day feeling that way every day? He is emotionally and mentally abusive and it is no different than if he hit you on a daily basis - the results are always the same. Get out and get help immediately, before you waste the rest of your life in a situation like this. It progressively gets worse and realize this has more to do with his issues than you, but you staying there is just encouraging it to continue by accepting it.

Old 08-19-2012, 06:23 AM

9,229 posts, read 8,547,665 times
Quote:
Do i make a drama over just nothing, or is this a thing you should have told in a marriage?

I told my husband at the start of our relationship, over seven years before we married, that I had zero tolerance for infidelity. If he decided I was not enough woman for him, I would understand his wanting to leave the relationship for another, but he was expected to make the break, first. If I had any inkling of his infidelity, I would leave him and not look back -- ever. That was in 1986 and we are still together.

I read many things into your post that may not be true. It seems to me that you feel dependent on your marriage, and you have low self-esteem. You could also use some improvements to your communications level, which might help you substantially in your life.

If you don't mind sharing your husband with whatever trollop comes along, continue as you are now. If you don't like it, tell him you don't want it happening. Offer to work with him to save the marriage, but he has to renew his commitment to the marriage with strict fidelity. If he cannot make that commitment, I would say (for me) the marriage is a farce and it is time to leave.

If you are dependent, get independent fast, and then leave, but don't fool yourself into thinking you are in a marriage.

Old 08-19-2012, 06:30 AM

I placed the story here so he also can read how others think about it. Just told how it is. Yall can say its ok or not. Hope he has the guts to say something too.

Old 08-19-2012, 06:33 AM

@ looking for mayberry.....english is not my native language...........his is......so he can read it too

Old 08-19-2012, 06:36 AM

the situation is even more complex, cause i live in another country.......so i take care of business here myself (house, bills, girls, etc). He had to go back to the us and has plans to come here soon again.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships