Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 01:03 PM

532 posts, read 1,176,908 times

Advertisements

There's situations where exes can rekindle a romance and work things out. You two are obviously not the right two people or in the right mindset to be in one of thee 'situations'. Move on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2012, 01:18 PM

1,566 posts, read 2,159,011 times
OP, please dump this guy asap. He lied to you. Ignore the comments about you being a drama queen. I don't see how you are thriving on drama. Sometimes we fall in love with people who bring this chaos to our lives. It happened to me, and I left the guy who happened to be my ex husband and the father of my daughter. He put me through hell and it would have been really unfair for a stranger to tell me I'm just a drama queen and thriving on drama.

But, now you need to get away from this guy and fast. He's obviously a liar, and you're now dealing with this other crazy person. Who knows what on earth he's told her about you. I know it's painful when your child adores him, but in the long run it's much better for you and your child. Obviously this guy is a controlling deceitful hypocritical jerk who goes through your phone because he knows what he's done. Seriously, get rid of him fast. I did, never looked back, and today I am extremely happy to have done so.

Best wishes to you! And be strong!

Old 08-22-2012, 04:39 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by germancutie88 View Post
Okay so my boyfriend and I broke up in March and recently rekindled our romance the beginning of this month. While we were on our hiatus we both saw other people none of which I slept with. We took a trip to New Orleans the beginning of this month before we decided to be official and he was upset that some of the guys i hung out with txt me during our trip he was livid i explained to him that they were nothing. So a few days ago he started acting weird with his phone and i noticed a number that wasn't saved and i just asked him who is he said he had no idea. Well i was like well txt and ask. Somehow the txt were mysteriously deleted. So i got suspicious and found this girls name and messaged her on fb. Come to find out he had slept with someone on our hiatus lied about and the girl told me she is pregnant. He says he ended it with her and she started saying she was pregnant so he bought pregnancy test and took her to the hospital and every single one is negative. This girl has showed up here at his apartment, his job acting crazy and has given us no proof she is with child on proof she isnt. What im asking is how do i get over this? I think about it everyday it has made me question everything he does i forgive him i do but im worried 9 months from now she might be pregnant. I have a 2 year old not with him. we have dated for most of my sons life so my son adores him but at the same time if this girl is pregnant and it turns out to be his i want nothing to do with him. Is this wrong?
You have a kid with a different guy. He's having a baby with a different girl. Instead of being on this forum, complaining about trust, you all need to invest in condoms.

Yeah, they take away the feeling, but sometimes, it's worth it

Captain Jack

Old 08-22-2012, 04:43 PM

74 posts, read 150,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by germancutie88 View Post
Okay so my boyfriend and I broke up in March and recently rekindled our romance the beginning of this month. While we were on our hiatus we both saw other people none of which I slept with. We took a trip to New Orleans the beginning of this month before we decided to be official and he was upset that some of the guys i hung out with txt me during our trip he was livid i explained to him that they were nothing. So a few days ago he started acting weird with his phone and i noticed a number that wasn't saved and i just asked him who is he said he had no idea. Well i was like well txt and ask. Somehow the txt were mysteriously deleted. So i got suspicious and found this girls name and messaged her on fb. Come to find out he had slept with someone on our hiatus lied about and the girl told me she is pregnant. He says he ended it with her and she started saying she was pregnant so he bought pregnancy test and took her to the hospital and every single one is negative. This girl has showed up here at his apartment, his job acting crazy and has given us no proof she is with child on proof she isnt. What im asking is how do i get over this? I think about it everyday it has made me question everything he does i forgive him i do but im worried 9 months from now she might be pregnant. I have a 2 year old not with him. we have dated for most of my sons life so my son adores him but at the same time if this girl is pregnant and it turns out to be his i want nothing to do with him. Is this wrong?

I would have dropped him the moment I found out he lied to me about anything let alone something as serious as this. Your choice to stay but why waste the time and energy if you don't actually trust him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships