Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 01:46 AM

1,342 posts, read 2,161,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
I think God does not want me to procreate. There is just no other way to explain the incredibly bad luck i have with women. I am a reasonably good looking guy, i make ok money but not great, and i am open to many different kinds of women... older, younger, with a kid, no kids, skinny, thick, etc...

Other guys with my qualifications seem to do just fine getting women. So i think that's it. The Man Upstairs just thinks that i would make a bad father. He could be right, frankly. I complain about my own problems all the time and i never figure out how to fix them... so how am i going to teach a kid how to handle life's problems if i cannot handle my own?

Maybe i'll start pursuing women who are above the age where they can still have eggs and have a kid. Maybe it's time for me to start being a Cougar-chaser, and see if fate works out better for me.
Look into getting a good dating coach who deals with personal development and overall self improvement, as well as giving you tips for improving your social savvy and how to screen for women who are a good match for you. I highly recommend Adam Lyons. He still does a lot of pickup artist stuff, but he's more mainstream now in the dating coach sense.

Last edited by Nutz76; 08-23-2012 at 01:50 AM.. Reason: forgot stuff
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 03:02 AM

2,802 posts, read 6,427,265 times
I won't try to interpret God's designs, but have you considered your personality might have something to do with it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships