Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 08:20 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,479,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
There was a girl in high school who I had a crush on but I wasn't friends with her and just admired her from afar. She had a cute face, a short haircut, wasn't particularly curvy or feminine so it wasn't hard for me to be attracted to her. It wasn't like a sexual lust but I just thought she was adorable. I was very shy and never had any boyfriends in high school, but I did have crushes on boys and my crush on this girl wasn't as strong.

So I always assumed this girl was a lesbian but I remember hearing that she married a guy shortly after high school. Then years later when I was stalking her Facebook, I discovered that she was no longer married and had a girlfriend. So I thought "Yay, I was right!" and I was also a bit jealous of her girlfriend but I forgot about it because I don't think about this girl on a regular basis. But recently, I ended up on her FB page again and I discovered that she was now engaged to a new woman. I was jealous again when I saw her lovey dovey pictures with her fiancée. It's the same way I would feel if I saw pics of one of my former guy crushes with a girlfriend or wife. So I'm perfectly fine with admitting that I was romantically interested in her and most likely would have dated her if I had the chance. Then I thought that since I couldn't have her, maybe I could just find a single lesbian to date who sorta looks like her. So then I looked on dating sites for some and I couldn't find any as cute as her so I got discouraged.

Anyway, I don't really think this makes me gay/bi because we're just talking about one girl here compared to hundreds of men that I've been attracted to. I kind of don't think it counts, but I don't know...

What do you think? Should I try being a lesbian for a few months to make sure that I'm not?
The fact you've found one woman in your whole life who you're attracted to doesn't mean you're gay or even bi, necessarily. Lots of people, male and female, have the odd same-sex attraction. They talk about it much, but it happens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2012, 08:31 PM

2,488 posts, read 4,320,032 times
This is proof that some homos choose to be that way.

Old 09-23-2012, 08:32 PM

132 posts, read 176,051 times
Put it all on YouTube for our viewing pleasure.

Old 11-02-2014, 10:19 PM

1 posts, read 544 times
I have been in love with a marrie women who happen to be way older then me.I can't stop thinking about her.its been a year & half.since I've been feeling that way about her.and I couldn't hold it any longer.so I tell her how I felt about her.and she said said lets put all of this behind us.and move on as friends. That just break my heart. And I think she is into me to.she just don't wanna admit it.I don't know wat to do.help.oh and I've never been with a woman before. N I'm still into men

Old 11-03-2014, 06:42 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,673,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moi2014 View Post
I have been in love with a marrie women who happen to be way older then me.I can't stop thinking about her.its been a year & half.since I've been feeling that way about her.and I couldn't hold it any longer.so I tell her how I felt about her.and she said said lets put all of this behind us.and move on as friends. That just break my heart. And I think she is into me to.she just don't wanna admit it.I don't know wat to do.help.oh and I've never been with a woman before. N I'm still into men
Don't mess with married people. Aim for somebody single next time.

Old 11-03-2014, 06:46 AM

39,160 posts, read 27,558,641 times
You perhaps are bisexual or bi curious. Don't label yourself if you feel uncomfortable. Sexual experiments especially when you are single harms no one. So why not give this a try?

I have been approached by MANY lesbians and bi. Beautiful women turn me off, that is how I know I am straight as an arrow.

good luck.

Old 11-03-2014, 07:23 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,596,298 times
This thread is old.

Old 11-03-2014, 07:24 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,186,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
This thread is old.
Yeah. Another woman had the same issue, and rather than a separate thread, yours got bumped. Annoying though lol had it happen to me on other sites.

Old 11-03-2014, 09:53 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,820,271 times
Is it possible you just liked this one girl and that's it? I had a coworker like that once, really nice person. I would've dated her if I had the chance. It hasn't happened since.

Old 11-03-2014, 09:54 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,820,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragx6 View Post
Do you live in a small-ish town? Because I live in a moderately-sized city and I meet lesbians All. The. Time. Even when I'm just out and about.

Also, why no bisexual women?
Gays and straights both have a lot of misconceptions about bisexual women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships