Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 06:41 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,701,765 times

Advertisements

Like gemini? Oh wait according to the idiots i have met i am either crazy, bipolar or both..i give up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2013, 06:56 PM

1,755 posts, read 2,996,141 times
So somehow, I got a troll give me a rep due to this thread. lol Oh gosh...I actually forgot I had posted in here.

Old 03-04-2013, 07:13 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound_of_Reason View Post
Like gemini? Oh wait according to the idiots i have met i am either crazy, bipolar or both..i give up
The face they show to you highly depends on the face you show to them. Sure they can be players, they can be a little careless with hearts, they can be into one-night-stands... but they're not lumps of ice. If you sleep with Gemini on the first date, or without knowing wether they are seriously interested in you or not, you can end up feeling played.
But the main thing is; you teach Gemini how to treat you. Be sensitive to their sensitivities. Simply don't offer sex before you get love, and he won't use you. Don't pressure him to be a white knight because it will make him feel suffocated. Just love him as he is, as he needs, and he won't be going anywhere.

Old 03-04-2013, 08:29 PM

1,396 posts, read 2,041,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Virgo's aren't scared of Leo's at all. Lol

My Leo friend said she's afraid of me. Lol
Not scared......just not as apt at trying their luck like a Scorpio will/does.

Old 03-04-2013, 08:50 PM

1,839 posts, read 3,064,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBunny View Post
I think that 80% of people I have met are exactly like their zodiac sign says they are. And then there are the anomalies. But is it a coincidence that every Pisces I have ever met had the same very very negative qualities? I don't think so. Is it a coincidence every Taurus I have ever met had the same very positive qualities?
Pisces are very delusional. Wish I could come up with a nicer word but all signs can be delusional at times I guess. Taurus are magnetic, I love Taurus, but they can be womanizers as can any sign. Virgo, faithful? (^^^)I know 1 Virgo who may be the faithful type and I'm not even sure since I don't know him that well. I love Virgo moon, good placement IMO.

Old 03-04-2013, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocker_Spaniel_Lover View Post
Not scared......just not as apt at trying their luck like a Scorpio will/does.
Very true. We will use our mind not our pinchers.

Old 03-04-2013, 11:54 PM

1,396 posts, read 2,041,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Very true. We will use our mind not our pinchers.
Mom's a Scorpio....Sissy is a Leo.....

All hell breaks lose when the lioness is p***ed.

Old 03-05-2013, 08:19 AM

456 posts, read 1,169,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastwomanstanding View Post
Pisces are very delusional. Wish I could come up with a nicer word but all signs can be delusional at times I guess. Taurus are magnetic, I love Taurus, but they can be womanizers as can any sign. Virgo, faithful? (^^^)I know 1 Virgo who may be the faithful type and I'm not even sure since I don't know him that well. I love Virgo moon, good placement IMO.
I get along with most signs, except for some other Virgo women and ALL Pisces. Pisces and I just rub each other the wrong way. I absolutely can't stand people that are bipolar or those that throw themselves pity parties. Some Gemini I have not gotten along well with, because they are often two-faced or make things up and I can't stand that. Lol and I actually have noticed that Virgo men have problems with being faithful. I would know. Two of my most serious relationships were with Virgo men and boy did I learn my lesson! Never dating a Virgo again.

Old 03-05-2013, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocker_Spaniel_Lover View Post
Mom's a Scorpio....Sissy is a Leo.....

All hell breaks lose when the lioness is p***ed.
My house gets all quiet when I'm mad. Everyone looks to see if my mood changed. Which it does a lot. I don't hold grudges. However will never forget if you wrong me badly. Meaning the trust is gone. And I'm aware of what that person is capable of.

Old 03-13-2016, 12:07 PM

2 posts, read 4,556 times
Why my friends virgo woman avoid me? Is she notice that i m inlove with her?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships