Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 02:16 PM

48,519 posts, read 34,833,342 times

Advertisements

Ok, you are wondering why you can't get a guy you admittedly don't want, to stick?

Maybe because they see what we see. That you are very confused.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2012, 02:17 PM

1,591 posts, read 3,426,865 times
Has anyone mentioned that you sound needy? Just from the title of the thread alone I see it. "make a guy stick" - like you are a black widow looking to ensnare a mate. Not what most guys are looking for.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:23 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,462,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1208 View Post
Has anyone mentioned that you sound needy? Just from the title of the thread alone I see it. "make a guy stick" - like you are a black widow looking to ensnare a mate. Not what most guys are looking for.

I don't know, I didn't think needy, but I did think velcro.

truley sorry for not being of help OP, but that's all that goes through my shallow mind everytime I see the thread title.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:24 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,073,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1208 View Post

Maybe C-D can hook her up with the guy that is worried he wouldn't find someone willing to mate with him.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:32 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,199,673 times
Guy 1 and Guy 3 were not really boyfriends. They were misfires.

You were a tease to Guy 2 and it's a wonder he kept you around as long as he did.

You need to find someone who is also a virgin and who does not believe in premarital sex. Maybe there's a dating site just for people with that particular belief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariagostrey View Post
but if the guy doesn't stick...how can i sleep with him??
Wait, you think seven months is NOT sticking? Honey, he stuck. You dropped the (blue)balls on Guy 2.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:42 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,634,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrueRulz View Post
I'm a woman, and if I were staying in a guy's bed, *I* was expecting something too!

OP, do you "fool around" at all? Make out, foreplay, etc?
Bill Clinton said "it's not sex"...

Old 08-28-2012, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Bill Clinton said "it's not sex"...

To most others(or some posters here), "SEX" is any action where sexual arousal or release is intended or is a result.

Then you have some females that have no problem with oral or anal so they can claim they never had sex.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:54 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,876,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I don't know, I didn't think needy, but I did think velcro.

truley sorry for not being of help OP, but that's all that goes through my shallow mind everytime I see the thread title.
glue came to my mind

Old 08-28-2012, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
glue came to my mind

If you are a good cook, your mate will never want to go to a restaurant.

Old 09-09-2012, 11:13 AM

550 posts, read 984,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pzrOrange View Post
because one is healthy and natural, while the other is opressive and harmful idea based on religious mythology and nothing else.

the reason why the Church is trying all it can to contain sexual urges of its followers is because the experience of sex is a lot more powerful than the religious bliss. they are scared ****less. by controling the primal urges of the followers, they control these followers completely.

literally donzes of books were written on the subject.

What is healthy and normal. Casual anonymous sex with dozens of (as you put it)hot chicks you probably don't even know or ever did? Or sex with a few people after getting to know them? What if it has nothing to do with religion? What is wrong feeling more comfortable and getting to know a person before taking that step. Anyone can find a cheap and easy piece of trash to open his or her legs after knowing them for an hour. It wasn't hard for you. However some people may have standards and choose to get to know, like, trust, and respect a person before they have sex with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships