Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 10:06 PM

2,095 posts, read 3,102,717 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I agree with you there's a lot of women that DO say things like that to appease some boyfriend or whatever. The girl he's talking about does sound like that type, but I do see why some of them do it. They say it to get attention from guys but they really shouldn't do that with anything. If the guy doesn't like their real hobbies, who cares?
Agreed

I grew up in an area where I really didn't have much in common with most people. I moved around a bit but ended up back in that same area for a little while before I met my boyfriend, and it was really annoying. I'm not into NASCAR, hunting, WWF (or whatever they call themselves now), or any of those types of things, so I rejected a lot of guys because we just didn't have anything in common. I know we are giving the OP a bit of a hard time, but I totally understand why he being picky. He shouldn't have to settle.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:13 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildaLoo View Post
Agreed

I grew up in an area where I really didn't have much in common with most people. I moved around a bit but ended up back in that same area for a little while before I met my boyfriend, and it was really annoying. I'm not into NASCAR, hunting, WWF (or whatever they call themselves now), or any of those types of things, so I rejected a lot of guys because we just didn't have anything in common. I know we are giving the OP a bit of a hard time, but I totally understand why he being picky. He shouldn't have to settle.

are you still with that bf? I see now why you're probably not that into sports. the NASCAR/WWE people are some of the most fanatic a holes that I've met.

there's a lot of people on these online dating sites that use 'lures' just to get someone to talk to them. but it's good if you catch them in a lie before it goes too far. I don't bother anymore but when I did the men on there all start off with the same batch of lies. Not saying TVSG did that but it's a common thing on there.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:13 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
I love seeing the Cowboys lose. Those filthy cnuts always get a lucky break.
You mean this, right?

Old 09-06-2012, 10:25 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,531,593 times
3.5 hour old thread and over 125 posts. The train wreck known as TVSG hasn't lost his touch.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:27 PM

2,095 posts, read 3,102,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
are you still with that bf? I see now why you're probably not that into sports. the NASCAR/WWE people are some of the most fanatic a holes that I've met.

there's a lot of people on these online dating sites that use 'lures' just to get someone to talk to them. but it's good if you catch them in a lie before it goes too far. I don't bother anymore but when I did the men on there all start off with the same batch of lies. Not saying TVSG did that but it's a common thing on there.
Yep, still with him. And that was exactly the problem with online dating sites in my area. I didn't even bother because I knew those were the people I'd find.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:34 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I..I don't have a response to this.

Even when I was hardcore into my team, kind of like yourself, when my GF was stripping down into her birthday suit and giving me those seductive glances, that turned my frown upside down and I forget sports exists for a while.
I just won't be in the mood right away. If the game goes at off 4pm, i may not want sex until 11pm

Old 09-06-2012, 10:57 PM

48,525 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I just won't be in the mood right away. If the game goes at off 4pm, i may not want sex until 11pm
No worries. It's only because you aren't a guy.

Old 09-06-2012, 11:14 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,272,868 times
Quote:

You've gone straight past wrong and ended up at W.T.F...

Old 09-06-2012, 11:19 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
No worries. It's only because you aren't a guy.

Why does sex have to be the CURE to all my issues just because I;m a guy?

Old 09-06-2012, 11:22 PM

48,525 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:
Why does sex have to be the CURE to all my issues just because I;m a guy?
1. You're not.
2. It's a non-issue because the opportunity never presents itself.
3. NOTHING can cure all your issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships