Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2012, 03:59 PM

2,794 posts, read 3,673,413 times

Advertisements

I am practicing not judging women by the clothes they don't wear on the internet and porting it to real life whenever I have the presence of mind to do so. I should be more grateful for a modern Information Age than I currently am.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2012, 04:10 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,116,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
There is absolutely no difference at all, but so many simply dont get that. Men want to get married, so they dont have to chase women every other night in order to get laid. Im not speaking for all men, im speaking only for myself and sharing my opinion on what it is tha tmen want. You have to be able to look beyind whats acceptable and nice to say. Its like arguing with someone who believes in tooth fairies, santa claus, and that men approach women not becaseu they're sexualy attracted to them, but becasue they want to get to know their personality. Im sorry but all of that is simply fantasy.
I'm not sure why you think that you have to be a jerk to be honest. Being a jerk or being nice have nothing to do with the truth. The truth is - you just want to get laid. The truth is - not all men are like you. I never said anything about attraction at all. When you are hitting on someone that you do not know - of course it is only based on their looks. But sometimes people meet in places other than bars and sometimes people get to know someone before they realize they are attracted to them. I know you think I live in some fantasy world because I disagree with you - I suppose you think everyone who disagrees with you lives in some fantasy world. That's fine. I'm fully aware that every man that has hit on me has done so because of my appearance. I'm fully aware that my husband first noticed me because of my appearance. I'm fully aware that the men hitting on me are sexually attracted to me. However, I'm also aware that some men are actually looking for more than just a place to stick their Mr. Happy and that their ultimate goal is a little bit deeper than just getting their rocks off. This may not apply to you - but it applies to many other men.

Old 09-04-2012, 04:12 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,116,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Interesting quote.
What I find interesting is that you were all upset on another thread that no women were sticking up for men on this thread by saying how men wanted more than just to get laid. Yet some of us have done just that - and all you can say to them MEN that are saying that all men just want to get laid is "interesting quote." So - either you agree that all men just want to get laid - or for some reason you don't want to actually confront the other men who disagree with you. That is what I find interesting.

Old 09-04-2012, 04:12 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,713,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Don't see how you can disagree, but that's fine. Maybe different experiences. Out of all my friends and Facebook friends, the guys that are looking for legit relationships far outnumber the playboys out there.

Some wouldn't, some would. Depends on the guy. The pretty boy can get away with it. The D1 athlete can get away with it. The girl who's like, 'yeah, say what what you want about me, I'm getting what I want out of this, anyways' will let them get away with it.

But yeah, it's sad how women fall for the facade, when I and others can see right through the disguise.

yes different 'experiences' I see men trying to get laid and playing women like a fiddle to get to that point. just like the other guy said, they only want to get married so they don't have to look for sex ops every night. not surprised this is the mentality.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:38 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,972,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
There is absolutely no difference at all, but so many simply dont get that. Men want to get married, so they dont have to chase women every other night in order to get laid. Im not speaking for all men, im speaking only for myself and sharing my opinion on what it is tha tmen want. You have to be able to look beyind whats acceptable and nice to say. Its like arguing with someone who believes in tooth fairies, santa claus, and that men approach women not becaseu they're sexualy attracted to them, but becasue they want to get to know their personality. Im sorry but all of that is simply fantasy.
Wait. So you're saying that women and sex are the same...and that men get married so they don't have to work to find sex?

Disappointing to hear that you really think that way.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:40 PM

6,547 posts, read 7,265,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
yes different 'experiences' I see men trying to get laid and playing women like a fiddle to get to that point
I’ve seen interesting things while in the USA. Women who open their legs or bend over to get access to a man’s wallet. But I’ve seen also nice women who genuinely like a man and are with him for who he is and not because of what he has. Men who are with women because of who they are and not because of how pretty they are.

Quote:
just like the other guy said, they only want to get married so they don't have to look for sex ops every night
Not sure about that mentality. If a man wants to have sex, marriage would not be the top option. Sex just doesn’t seem to be the top reason why men marry really.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:42 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,682,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Wait. So you're saying that women and sex are the same...and that men get married so they don't have to work to find sex?

Disappointing to hear that you really think that way.
How so? Not saying I agree but I don't find anything disappointing about that at all. If all he wants to do is to find a chick to screw then more power to him. He isn't required to find any more qualities about the opposite sex.

Old 09-04-2012, 07:08 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,157,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
yes different 'experiences' I see men trying to get laid and playing women like a fiddle to get to that point. just like the other guy said, they only want to get married so they don't have to look for sex ops every night. not surprised this is the mentality.
I don't buy that. Why get married when you can have a FWB or **** buddy?

I'm not married nor have I ever been, but doesnt the sex in marriages kinda...die out some?

9-5 jobs
Kids
Other responsibilities
Getting old
Stuff shriveled up

So that doesn't sound like the ideal situation for a man looking for some *** every night.

Old 09-04-2012, 07:22 PM

102,126 posts, read 107,381,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
I don't buy that. Why get married when you can have a FWB or **** buddy?

I'm not married nor have I ever been, but doesnt the sex in marriages kinda...die out some?

9-5 jobs
Kids
Other responsibilities
Getting old
Stuff shriveled up

So that doesn't sound like the ideal situation for a man looking for some *** every night.
You know what gets old and shriveled up? (hint: women don't have one... ) How are you going to go out hunting for some of what you want with an old, shriveled up one of those? And with no hair on your head?
Kids are a choice, nobody's holding a gun to anyone's head. 9-5 jobs can be worked around, too--try lunch hour sex. Sounds like you just haven't met a woman with enough energy and imagination yet.

Old 09-04-2012, 07:24 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,963,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You know what gets old and shriveled up? (hint: women don't have one... ) How are you going to go out hunting for some of what you want with an old, shriveled up one of those? And with no hair on your head?
Kids are a choice, nobody's holding a gun to anyone's head. 9-5 jobs can be worked around, too--try lunch hour sex. Sounds like you just haven't met a woman with enough energy and imagination yet.
Shriveledge is nothing to scoff at!

I'll do what I can to prevent it from..shriveling..Botox comes to mind..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships