Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2012, 07:01 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,072,515 times

Advertisements

Could be the boyfriend is as sexually repressed as some of the posters to this thread;

A woman that likes sex and wants to spice things up is a W$%$ just waiting to have group sex when you are away.

A proper woman waits for the man to make the move and lets him control things.

Strange positions are just that, STRANGE, normal women want no part of that stuff.

All that said;

Sex in the kitchen is great, the average kitchen counter is just the right height to eat off, and they are very sturdy too.

Another thread where you can pick who is single and who isn't with reasonable accuracy.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:35 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,357,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
Could be the boyfriend is as sexually repressed as some of the posters to this thread;

A woman that likes sex and wants to spice things up is a W$%$ just waiting to have group sex when you are away.

A proper woman waits for the man to make the move and lets him control things.

Strange positions are just that, STRANGE, normal women want no part of that stuff.

All that said;

Sex in the kitchen is great, the average kitchen counter is just the right height to eat off, and they are very sturdy too.

Another thread where you can pick who is single and who isn't with reasonable accuracy.
1) pain and violence is an outlier in what most normal people would consider normal during sex
2) eat what?
3) I see the typical "I've got game" condescension at work

Old 08-30-2012, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Oh I see you want my opinion when it SUITS you...

Any sexual partner who refused to go near any part of my body (for whatever reason) would no longer be my sexual partner.

You generally don't like my posts. What can I say?

Old 08-30-2012, 07:41 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
1) 2) eat what?
lol I'm sorry Robert but you just set yourself up for some interesting answers to that.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:45 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,072,515 times
Quote:
1) pain and violence is an outlier in what most normal people would consider normal during sex
2) eat what?
1) Going to extremes again
2) ummm hmm ... Nevermind.
3) Hmm I must be spot on

Old 08-30-2012, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
lol I'm sorry Robert but you just set yourself up for some interesting answers to that.
I already know the answer. I've been around the block. Thanks.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:47 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,201,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
Me personally, if my girl is too wild and crazy, I start thinking to myself, if I leave for travel in my job, this girl might be bangin someone else.

I mean, if you're asking him to some crazy things, he's probably thinking, if she's asking me to do this, who knows what she's done in the past.

I would be thinking, this isn't gonna work out. That's just me though.

You know what they say though, you can't turn a you know what into a housewife.

I'd be like, if you are tryin to bang inanimate objects, multiple dudes, animals, etc...you can do that in someone else's house.

People get in these types of relationships and then wonder why their girl cheated on them.

See, this is why women cant win. I cant tell you how many times I have heard men whine and cry about their wives or girlfriends not being as "into" sex as they are..blah blah. Or how many times Ive heard men complain about women who just "lie there". Now, you have a sexually vibrant women who enjoys sex and wants to explore and mix it up WITH HER MAN and she is bascially being called a WH-RE and a possible CHEATER?????

Freaking REALLY Del Boy?? Sh*t what is it that you freaking men want? The woman just wants to get freaky with her guy. She wasnt trying to get the entire football team to tie her up and gag her. She just wanted to explore with her own boyfriend. And for that she has to read a crappy post liike this above??

@$###

Old 08-30-2012, 07:47 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,962,294 times
Quote:
2) eat what?

Based on post 103 by the OP "I don't want to be abused and I think that if a couple has rules set in place nothing will get out hand. You trust your partner to not cross your boundaries"

It would appear true pain and violence are not an objective. I'm not saying that lightly, as I have been around couples where I suspected boundaries of one or both were crossed, although I had no definitive proof. One was a platonic friend of mine (not even close in that regard), whose partner scared me for her, based on how he hovered over her when any guy simply talked to her, and the look on her face seemed to spell intimidation.

So while I understand your possible concerns, to be frank, its the couples you might not suspect unless you are intuitive, that can create real dangerous situations.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:48 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,192,098 times
Hmmm......, I guess now the personal ads will either have a section or will start appearing in the written profiles on what kind of sexual performance Men should have to provide or else.

Why does it seem on CD relationships forum that:

Women = mostly receive
Men = mostly give

What ever happened to equality?

Sorry, that's right it's double standards.

Even after the "rough sex" it'll eventually get boring, now think of that. Then again at that point they'll be a "trade-in" and or "trade-up" option exercised.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:50 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,384,866 times
How did people ever stay together without "switching it up" before *shakes head*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships