Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2012, 04:32 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,778,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
I haven't cooked yet (I'm on strike...lol)
what are you all making for dinner tonight?
Everybody is at the hospital, I'm not cooking **** for a change. Probably go to this sub place called Penn Station!

Penn Station East Coast Subs

Last edited by Keeper; 09-13-2012 at 05:53 AM..

Old 09-12-2012, 04:34 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
Quote:
I'm just saying you have to consider these things from the other persons point of view sometimes. You are admittedly a big guy and she doesn't know you at all, so she may assume intent that isn't there.

When I was 13 I used to walk to school with a friend. Nobody was usually out at that our (before 7am) and we passed this guy along the way. You could tell he was aroused, he grabbed his crotch and "hoisted" it in our direction. It freaked us out so we went into the corner store and told the owner and he called the police.

I don't know...I don't envy men, but you all need to be careful about these kinds of things. If it's her word against yours, you know who is going to win that one.
I know. Women can say a lot of crap to put men behind bars. I saw it first hand with one of my friends.

This could have ended the same way, but here i can say that I didn't see her until she was crossing the street and that she saw me well before I saw her, I wasn't hoisting anything up at all or pointing anything out, I was moving my pants, not anything else at the time and I wasn't deliberately showing anything off to catch anyone's eye. I got out to literally walk it off and I had to adjust.

I think you're story was more deliberate. I'm trying to say that mine was an accident lol. But yeah if she wanted to put someone behind bars I'd be talking to the police right now I think.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioMechanical View Post
Everybody is at the hospital, I'm not cooking **** for a change. Probably go to this sub place called Penn Station!

They make really good phillys and pizza subs. Can't go wrong with either of those.

The chicken cordon bleu though is hit and miss.

Last edited by Keeper; 09-13-2012 at 05:53 AM..

Old 09-12-2012, 04:40 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,067,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
It's 11.24pm.... i'm off to bed in a bit, no more cooking for me.

Earlier I made a couple of omelettes though, very nice they were too.
Oh that's right, you are across the pond!

Hmmm, omeletts sound good for tomorrow night.
I usually have this all planned out for the week...I've been slacking something awful over here lately thoguh.

Quote:
Everybody is at the hospital, I'm not cooking sh*t for a change. Probably go to this sub place called Penn Station!

I could go for a sub!
We decided on sloppy joes.

Last edited by *Sixy*; 09-12-2012 at 06:05 PM..

Old 09-12-2012, 05:08 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,778,191 times
Quote:
Oh that's right, you are across the pond!

Hmmm, omlets sound good for tomorrow night.
I usually have this all planned out for the week...I've been slacking something awful over here lately thoguh.

I could go for a sub!
We decided on sloppy joes.
We have that occasionally! Yum!

Old 09-12-2012, 05:20 PM

Quote:
We have that occasionally! Yum!
I'm not eating it...I guess I need to find something for myself

Eh...it might be a liqued dinner night. Husband has hockey and I'll have some quiet!
Today was not a fun day...not terrible...just a comedy of errors.

Old 09-12-2012, 05:33 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,560,619 times
Quote:
I didn't say it was a bad gift...I said if that's the kind of gift she likes I assumed she preferred practical. Heck I've asked for a vacuum cleaner for Christmas before! lol

I know YOU well enough. I don't know her from Eve though, so you are right, I have no idea what kind of gift you'd buy her.
Exactly why you don't know me as well as you might think, it was my idea. She has not a clue what it is; she has never hinted, discussed, suggested, insinutated, pointed out, or any other verb that falls into this category about a gift of this nature.
One of the few qualities I have is..............

..................I do pay attention, even when it doesn't seem so.

Old 09-12-2012, 05:38 PM

I'm going to find out if Habanero mixes well with pasta sauce tonight.

Had 1 habanero left and I needed to use it. I also wanted pasta. We'll see what happens!

Old 09-12-2012, 06:02 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,560,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post

Had 1 habanero left and I needed to use it. I also wanted pasta. We'll see what happens!
And I dare you to adjust yourself after cutting the pepper up.

Old 09-12-2012, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Exactly why you don't know me as well as you might think, it was my idea. She has not a clue what it is; she has never hinted, discussed, suggested, insinutated, pointed out, or any other verb that falls into this category about a gift of this nature.
One of the few qualities I have is..............

..................I do pay attention, even when it doesn't seem so.
*SAaWOoooonn*

Okay WF...you are right...you are right, you are right...happy? You have to admit though, I know you well enough to predict that reaction.

As for your gift giving, no, I have no idea how your brain works. But I do LOVE my flower...thank you!!!!
Do you know my husband has NEVER bought me a gerber daisy.... *sigh*

Now, I'd be REALLY impressed if you knew my 2nd favorite. I think I mentioned it once in a thread....lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post

I put 2 jalapenos in my sauce, no seeds and I mince them up really, really fine. I like the heat they give more than crushed red pepper.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships