Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2012, 05:14 PM

233 posts, read 444,104 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Okay, no joke. All the automotive headquarters in Detroit are located here...take note of the exit number

OMG Thursday, I've driven past that sign years ago on my way up to Wisconsin. I swore I laughed 'til I cried. Being an Ohioan, we find a way to make fun of Michigan anyway we can. Between their football team, the potholes and exits on their highways, and their driving, we have enough material....but that sign?? GENIUS.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:16 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,941,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boolouwho View Post
Are you from around here Prince_Frog?

I grew up all over the country, but I do have a little bit of an accent. My parents in the room together is hilarious; after 29 years together they still can't understand what the other is saying sometimes. My dad's got the hillbilly thing going on, and my mother is British.

I'm cracking up at all of your posts.
I live in the Cincy area, so it depends on what part of dayton you're outside of, but I'm on the outskirts of town and banjo playing though.

You're parents seem like decent folks!

Old 10-25-2012, 05:18 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,618,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
"Ward, I think you were a little hard on the beaver last night."
Ha.
Quote:
I'm driving down this country road and saw that after seeing the other sign and just lost it.
Yup. That is why you always have a camera handy.
Quote:
Okay, no joke. All the automotive headquarters in Detroit are located here...take note of the exit number

I could think of worse names. Fuzzy and stinky both come to mind.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:22 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,104,847 times
Quote:
OMG Thursday, I've driven past that sign years ago on my way up to Wisconsin. I swore I laughed 'til I cried. Being an Ohioan, we find a way to make fun of Michigan anyway we can. Between their football team, the potholes and exits on their highways, and their driving, we have enough material....but that sign?? GENIUS.

Another place I've been to in Michigan and yes, it does freeze over.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I live in the Cincy area, so it depends on what part of dayton you're outside of, but I'm on the outskirts of town and banjo playing though.

You're parents seem like decent folks!

I looove Cincinnati. If I could up and move anywhere but had to stay in Ohio, it would be Cincy or somewhere in the Hocking Hills. Great city, love the architecture and the hills.

And thanks, that's a nice thing to say about my parents. They are the funniest people I have ever known, and I often can't breathe when they get going.

You seem decent yourself!

Old 10-25-2012, 05:28 PM

8,737 posts, read 9,425,319 times
Default !

Quote:
Hi y'all! I've posted a few times in the relationship section and have read some of the other threads on here and thought I'd say hello. My name's Lou.
Hi back at ya, nice to meet ya.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:36 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,941,957 times
Quote:
I looove Cincinnati. If I could up and move anywhere but had to stay in Ohio, it would be Cincy or somewhere in the Hocking Hills. Great city, love the architecture and the hills.

And thanks, that's a nice thing to say about my parents. They are the funniest people I have ever known, and I often can't breathe when they get going.

You seem decent yourself!
There's some pretty awesome places in Cincy, it's got some really nice areas, beatiful areas after dark, and also some not-so good areas lol.

lol. I'm on OK guy. I got both good and bad qualities.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Another place I've been to in Michigan and yes, it does freeze over.

I'm not surprised, it's MI. HAHA, couldn't resist. In all seriousness though, the UP is so beautiful. Are you from Michigan?

When I lived AZ, I went offroading/drove through places with names like Bloody Basin, Bumble Bee, and Horsethief Lake. Kept things interesting.

Old 10-25-2012, 06:13 PM

17,611 posts, read 22,539,044 times
Quote:
Hi y'all! I've posted a few times in the relationship section and have read some of the other threads on here and thought I'd say hello. My name's Lou.
Welcome to the Family Lou.

When i was in high school we played a lot of pool at Louie's PoolHall & The Owl Club, Monterey, CA.

Old 10-25-2012, 06:20 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,019,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Here we have Horneytown to the north and Climax to the south, fitting I think.
Isn't there a Big Lick somewhere south of you too? I swear there is. Now I have to go look at a map.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships