Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2012, 09:40 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,552,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Did you say trip? Am I invited?
If you will sleep in the giant beagle with me, I suppose I can eat chicken and waffles with you.

Old 12-29-2012, 09:42 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,459,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Did you say trip? Am I invited?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeagleLady View Post
If you will sleep in the giant beagle with me, I suppose I can eat chicken and waffles with you.
You two are adorable.

Old 12-29-2012, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
You two are adorable.

We have lots of fun.

7,126 posts, read 8,647,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Oh, just realized you're in Tampa, that's where my friend lives that likes Carrabas.
We may have just stumbbled upon the one good thing here in Florida!

52,194 posts, read 52,629,348 times
YOu guys keep mentioning Carraba's.... I see ads for them all of the time on TV, yet I don't think there are any around me........I just pulled up their website and nothing for Ca..... WTF, would my Cable tv provider bomb us with ads for something not local to us... I thought that they catered ads to you based on your location...

Old 12-29-2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
YOu guys keep mentioning Carraba's.... I see ads for them all of the time on TV, yet I don't think there are any around me........I just pulled up their website and nothing for Ca..... WTF, would my Cable tv provider bomb us with ads for something not local to us... I thought that they catered ads to you based on your location...
There are none in South Dakota. I am shocked!

Old 12-29-2012, 09:48 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,647,422 times
Quote:
For years we had these dumb commercials for Red Robins...yet never saw one anywhere...till about six months ago one opened at our local mall...apparently they are big in the mid-west...maybe it means you too will soon be getting the dreaded Carraba's!

Old 12-29-2012, 09:50 PM

52,194 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeagleLady View Post
There are none in South Dakota. I am shocked!
Well, for big chains.... We've got Olive Garden... which, I find to be pretty good for a chain.... Mrs. chows dad doesn't like them, but he's no foodie... LOL

We have small places for good Italian we go too, but like I said for a chain I think OG is pretty damn tasty....

LOL

I know... no self-respecting Italian would be caught dead in one......

Old 12-29-2012, 09:52 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,459,815 times
Quote:
Actually, they may have them in located in a city 20 to 100+ miles over from your town; that, used to happen a lot when I live in NC and happens to me here. We get fast food commercials for places like Checkers, but there's not one single Checkers to be had for probably 40 miles around this blasted town that they taunt me with that commercial daily. Though they do have some of the most ridiculous commercials known to mankind

Old 12-29-2012, 09:52 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
I've had good, bad, great, mediocre food from all types of eateries and Carraba's is the only recollection where the meal was so absolutely digusting I stopped eating. I'm not that picky of an eater, I don't have a sophisticated pallette, so when I stop eating something you have absolutely fubar that meal.
I didn't finish my meal either. Actually, I rarely finish a meal, but I didn't want to even try. However, I ordered something with goat cheese (because I keep thinking if I try it just once more...I'll like it..LOL). Nope, couldn't do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Yikes...maybe my local one is just happens to be a good one...haven't been to any others...I love their chicken bryan and cozze en bianco?(mussels in white sauce)!Never even had a bad mussel in the batch!Oh well it's not like I own stock in it or anything!
See now mussels...my grandfather used to make them and he was straight up Italian so I've never had mussles that compare. UNTIL I went to Charleston. Friends and I went to Blossom one night and shared the steamed mussels as an appetizer and damn if I didn't want to take the entire plate and eat it myself! lol

There's a breakfast place there that is YUMMY too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships