Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2012, 04:14 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,604,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
It makes sence as text has less emotional load then speech but in the same time it could be tricky as you can assign any emotion value you chose even to most innocent words. Written words can be easily misconstrued.
So true. Personally, I suck at writing. I'm much better communicating live in person.

I also place a lot of importance on body language.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2012, 04:28 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,441,117 times
We talked on AIM a few times...however, I have no problem talking. My problem is more so...what seems small, and unimportant to me, might seem like the end of the world to someone else.

Problems are to be solved,,,not cried over, or time wasted with making yourself 'feel' better..

However, I did cry and was upset during the cheating thing (the "just hang up on him," and her doing it is what got me), so I'm not exactly emotionless...

Old 09-05-2012, 04:39 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,064,178 times
Long thread I don't care to read all of this mess, but I have a question for you, When is the last time you made her go OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU AHHHHHHHHH and curl her toes?

Old 09-05-2012, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
Long thread I don't care to read all of this mess, but I have a question for you, When is the last time you made her go OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU AHHHHHHHHH and curl her toes?
A little before she did the other guy without a condom.

Now - I'll leave that business to some of the other fellas on the site..

Old 09-05-2012, 08:29 PM

2,920 posts, read 2,789,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarthBeneathMe View Post
We talked on AIM a few times...however, I have no problem talking. My problem is more so...what seems small, and unimportant to me, might seem like the end of the world to someone else.

Problems are to be solved,,,not cried over, or time wasted with making yourself 'feel' better..

However, I did cry and was upset during the cheating thing (the "just hang up on him," and her doing it is what got me), so I'm not exactly emotionless...
Buddy, if you really has Asperger you feel some lower level emotions such as anger or sadness but it might be difficult for you to form relationships with people based on love, friendship etc.
Did you talk to somebody about that? I would do that.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:49 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,064,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarthBeneathMe View Post
A little before she did the other guy without a condom.

Now - I'll leave that business to some of the other fellas on the site..

Couldn't have, or she wouldn't have ran right to another guy.

Old 09-06-2012, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
Couldn't have, or she wouldn't have ran right to another guy.
Eh, he was the guy "with tattoos" she always wanted.

Plus her internet guy friend egged her on (chat transcriptions).

I don't really care, not an issue, we're divorcing.

Old 09-06-2012, 01:52 AM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,675,416 times
Do it! Why should you be good if they weren't ?! Life is too short for patience and virtue

Old 09-06-2012, 07:07 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,657,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
Do it! Why should you be good if they weren't ?! Life is too short for patience and virtue
I would think the main reason he can't is that he was a virgin before meeting his wife online at age 16 and now he can't perform with any other women. He definitely needs to spend some time building up his self esteem as an individual before dating anyone.

Old 09-06-2012, 08:53 AM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,675,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
I would think the main reason he can't is that he was a virgin before meeting his wife online at age 16 and now he can't perform with any other women. He definitely needs to spend some time building up his self esteem as an individual before dating anyone.
perform? like erectile dysfunction???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships