Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2012, 04:36 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,270,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
the answer was bolded in my original reply.
Sorry but I have listened to him droning on and on about some skinny blonde ***** who is playing him heartlessly.

He's not gay.

He was married too young, stayed married 20 years, now is 6 years single has had a couple of slags, a threesome or 8, wants something better.

I think it's called "maturity".

Old 09-05-2012, 04:37 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,602,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Sorry but I have listened to him droning on and on about some skinny blonde ***** who is playing him heartlessly.

He's not gay.

He was married too young, stayed married 20 years, now is 6 years single has had a couple of slags, a threesome or 8, wants something better.

I think it's called "maturity".
just kidding around. calm down, woman.

Old 09-05-2012, 04:49 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,141,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
No need to look to far. Just look at the latest pages here of cat fight among female posters vs the author of the thread. "I posted a pic...no you didn't...yes you did...you are fake...no I am not...I am pretty...you are ugly..." and it goes on. It's a woman thing to compete on who has the best accesories, who is the skinniest, who is more popular with the guys, who has the best shoes, etc. it's seen since elementary school. Sometimes I wonder if beauty products are really just to attract men (surprisingly, lots of guys don't like heavy make up) or products for women to compete against each other.
Remember that one thread were the women said when they dress up and go out, they don't do it for men, they do it for each. I thought that was completely insane.

Old 09-05-2012, 04:50 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Quote:
It is just so typical of a stupid male to assume because women don't like him, it's their HORMONES.

Erm...maybe it's not us, or our hormones....maybe it's YOU.
I couldn't care less if you liked me or thought I was attractive.

I was referring to talking about the girl I posted about for no reason.

And I ain't no stupid man, mayne, I's is well educated.

So relax, Blanche

Old 09-05-2012, 04:54 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,459,815 times
Outside of the political threads, I don't think I've ever seen one this nasty. A true new low for this section. Agree with you FromTN2A2 this sad from so many angles. Hope the mods shut this one down soon.

Old 09-05-2012, 04:59 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,608,769 times
Narcissistic personality disorder

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with themselves.

Causes, incidence, and risk factors

The causes of this disorder are unknown. An overly sensitive personality and parenting problems may affect the development of this disorder.

Symptoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:

React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation

Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals

Have excessive feelings of self-importance

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love

Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment

Need constant attention and admiration

Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy

Have obsessive self-interest

Pursue mainly selfish goals

Yup, this sounds like the correct diagnosis. Congrats, you all have fallen for the trap of arguing on a thread started by a person who wanted you to argue, hook, line and sinker. As for her loving the "hate". I find this interesting. Hate is a very strong word. I don't think anyone here truly hates anyone else. But some people are convinced they need "haters" because "haters" are typically jealous and want what you have. When based on the responses, I don't think that's actually the case that anyone is really jealous at all. However, I imagine this just stems back to the constant need for attention facet of the personality. But what do I know, I just believe in calling it as I see it.

Old 09-05-2012, 05:02 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
My 2 cents - I've never noticed a difference in the way men treat me in accordance to how much I weigh.

Old 09-05-2012, 05:04 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,270,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
I couldn't care less if you liked me or thought I was attractive.

I was referring to talking about the girl I posted about for no reason.

And I ain't no stupid man, mayne, I's is well educated.

So relax, Blanche
It's a pity all that ejacashun means you still have to resort to condescending stereotyping and name calling.

Old 09-05-2012, 05:07 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Remember that one thread were the women said when they dress up and go out, they don't do it for men, they do it for each. I thought that was completely insane.
It's nothing new really. Women of course want to look pretty for a guy I guess but you also have all those who do it to compete with other women, jealousy games, insecurities with other women, and so on. We saw a piece of that in this thread.

Old 09-05-2012, 05:07 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Quote:
It's a pity all that ejacashun means you still have to resort to condescending stereotyping and name calling.
Oh relax, it's a joke. Just like Anna can take a jok..oh wait, she wasn't here to defend herself.

Besides, Blanche was the hottest GG, so take it as a compliment
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships