Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2012, 05:08 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,194,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Outside of the political threads, I don't think I've ever seen one this nasty. A true new low for this section. Agree with you FromTN2A2 this sad from so many angles. Hope the mods shut this one down soon.
You mean this thread is like this:

Old 09-05-2012, 05:23 PM

840 posts, read 1,147,054 times
Lol. Heaven forbids that an attractive woman knows that she's attractive and actually (gasps!) talks about anything in relation to her attractiveness . I guess some people like it better when others with distorted sense of their body image and poor self esteem talk about their "problems" (cause they could relate I guess...). So she actually thinks she's attractive. Now what is it to some of you people?

Old 09-05-2012, 05:26 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,271,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audioque View Post
Lol. Heaven forbids that an attractive woman knows that she's attractive and actually (gasps!) talks about anything in relation to her attractiveness . I guess some people like it better when others with distorted sense of their body image and poor self esteem talk about their "problems" (cause they could relate I guess...). So she actually thinks she's attractive. Now what is it to some of you people?
I see you're fairly new here.

Do yourself a favour and check out some of the OP's other threads.

Old 09-05-2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Oh relax, it's a joke. Just like Anna can take a jok..oh wait, she wasn't here to defend herself.

Besides, Blanche was the hottest GG, so take it as a compliment
Oh ok.

I better go put on my flirtin' wig then.

Old 09-05-2012, 05:36 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Remember that one thread were the women said when they dress up and go out, they don't do it for men, they do it for each. I thought that was completely insane.
Yeah, and no one wanted to back me up in that thread either. Lunatics i tell ya. I had to take on the entire flannel brigade all by myself. ugh

Old 09-05-2012, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Yeah, and no one wanted to back me up in that thread either. Lunatics i tell ya. I had to take on the entire flannel brigade all by myself. ugh
Oh you poor baby.

You could've moved away slowly...

Moral of this story: don't send a boy to do a man's job.

Old 09-05-2012, 05:41 PM

1,250 posts, read 2,157,939 times
Thicker? As in duuhhhh?

Oh, not that?

Oh

Old 09-05-2012, 05:42 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Oh you poor baby.

You could've moved away slowly...

Moral of this story: don't send a boy to do a man's job.
The ironic thing is, that the arguments i brought to the table in that thread, still trumped and embarassed all of your efforts put together as a group, not only on logical but also common sense level. You can deny that women dress up in order to look attractive to men, but any sensible person who isnt in denial will laugh in your face, if he hears such nonsense.

Old 09-05-2012, 05:45 PM

Quote:
The ironic thing is, that the arguments i brought to the table in that thread, still trumped and embarassed all of your efforts put together as a group, not only on logical but also common sense level. You can deny that women dress up in order to look attractive to men, but any sensible person who isnt in denial will laugh in your face, if he hears such nonsense.

Whatever you say....

You guys love a good cat fight, don't lie. You were fapping the entire time.

I am one of the few honest women who admits freely to gettin the girls out if I want a discount at the tyre shop.

Old 09-05-2012, 05:48 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Quote:
You know - I've been giving this some thought. I always want to look good. I always want to wear outfits that flatter my shape. I wear makeup (light makeup - natural looking) most days. I do my hair every day. Do I do it so that men find me attractive? I dunno. Do I do it so that other women envy me? I dunno. Do I like getting compliments? Of course! I know I don't do it so that people will hit on me - I've pretty much always had a boyfriend so I usually didn't go out looking for a date. So why do I dress up and why do I want to look good? I'm not sure. I just know that I want to look as good as I can. I'd like people to find me attractive.

So I'm not discounting what you are saying exactly - I just think that maybe some of us women don't consciously think, "I wanna look good for them menfolk!" when we are getting ready. Maybe it's just so ingrained in us that women are supposed to be attractive that that's what we always strive for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships