Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2012, 07:38 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,723,689 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Any man that comes to this forum to pronounce that he's a d*ck (your words) is a nut. That's not about a difference of views. It's stupidity. There is something wrong with you for valuing being a d*ck. Seriously.
I'm not saying it's right but as you know apparently there are plenty of women that love men that are d*cks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2012, 07:41 PM

601 posts, read 758,728 times
Quote:
Any man that comes to this forum to pronounce that he's a d*ck (your words) is a nut. That's not about a difference of views. It's stupidity. There is something wrong with you for valuing being a d*ck. Seriously.

Then its safe to say there is something even more wrong with you for believing the world should be a fair place.
take it for face value. S%$ck it if you cant live with that. its my right.

19,046 posts, read 25,187,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
I'm not saying it's right but as you know apparently there are plenty of women that love men that are d*cks.
They're nut balls, too. I know that's the route some people take, and that's their deal, but the announcements are ridiculous.

21,192 posts, read 25,161,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
Oh - I think that the woman that will go home with the liar probably isn't any better than he is - but he asked if lying was okay. It's not okay. Neither is sleeping with someone just because you think they are a big shot record producer. Those two probably deserve each other. I wouldn't have anything to do with either one of them.

Old 09-15-2012, 07:43 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,730,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Oh - I think that the woman that will go home with the liar probably isn't any better than he is - but he asked if lying was okay. It's not okay. Neither is sleeping with someone just because you think they are a big shot record producer. Those two probably deserve each other. I wouldn't have anything to do with either one of them.

totally agree. they are essentially the same person

Old 09-15-2012, 07:44 PM

Quote:
So what..whos anybody to IMPOSE their personal moral values on anybody.

Old 09-15-2012, 07:46 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,187,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicant310 View Post
Then its safe to say there is something even more wrong with you for believing the world should be a fair place.
take it for face value. S%$ck it if you cant live with that. its my right.
I know you guys assume that your worldviews are all encompassing, even tho the lot of you are about as unimportant as any human can be in the global scheme of things, and you're just wrong. You are not all men. The kind of women that lay down for you are not all women. Your experiences are not to be extrapolated onto the rest of us and vice versa. That I know because all of the men I know are leagues ahead of the stupidity to be found on Cd.

Old 09-15-2012, 07:46 PM

52,233 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicant310 View Post
So what..whos anybody to IMPOSE their personal moral values on anybody.
I think people can do whatever they like, for the most part. I'm pretty liberal in that sense, but I draw the line when people do things that prey on others, for their own gain.

If that is imposing my personal morals, then fine, I own that.

Old 09-15-2012, 07:48 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,723,689 times
Quote:
Flat out lying doesn't work for me but putting a spin on what your actual job is could work better. For example, I work with some pretty high level officials. However, the bulk of my duties don't involve me working with those individuals on a regular basis. I will from time to time put a different spin on what I do without lying about. Why? Bc some women attach value to that. If they didn't it wouldn't matter what a man did.

Old 09-15-2012, 07:50 PM

Quote:
I know you guys assume that your worldviews are all encompassing, even tho the lot of you are about as unimportant as any human can be in the global scheme of things, and you're just wrong. You are not all men. The kind of women that lay down for you are not all women. Your experiences are not to be extrapolated onto the rest of us and vice versa. That I know because all of the men I know are leagues ahead of the stupidity to be found on Cd.
Then there you go. Those are the women WE CHOOSE. Who are you to impose your moral values unto anyone and tell them they are WRONG for living their life the way they choose to. Geez..youre starting to sound like a dam jehova's witness.

Keep that to yourself. I will screw with as many females as I choose to. Its my right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships