Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 09:11 AM

137 posts, read 192,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
You're in her just friends zone which means she's most likely no longer available in the romantic/sexual category for you, sorry.

Onto the next woman.
Agreed. No worries.

Funny thing is we actually became friends because I asked her out and she shot me down. Then I just stayed friends with her (not trying to do anything about it really...just enjoyed her company) and things moved forward.

Obviously, not expecting it to happen again, but you never know I guess.

And I'm already dating someone new so no worries
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2012, 09:13 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,716,429 times
Yes, strangely enough women enjoy sex.

Old 09-09-2012, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
Yes, strangely enough women enjoy sex.
What would I do without you, bro? Thanks.

Old 09-09-2012, 11:47 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,813,287 times
If immediate sex is that important to the young woman- you might want to stay clear and not get involved. She may look at sex as a trivial thing ...a thing she can get any where... I would go the old fashioned route if you want something serious..get to know and like each other first....or LOVE each other before you have sex - sex is not love- sex is sex...depends on what you want...a high quality relationship based on sex and love- Or a lower grade relationship that is based on sex?

Old 09-09-2012, 11:58 AM

1,178 posts, read 2,954,890 times
How old are you?

Old 09-09-2012, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach
If immediate sex is that important to the young woman- you might want to stay clear and not get involved. She may look at sex as a trivial thing ...a thing she can get any where... I would go the old fashioned route if you want something serious..get to know and like each other first....or LOVE each other before you have sex - sex is not love- sex is sex...depends on what you want...a high quality relationship based on sex and love- Or a lower grade relationship that is based on sex?
Honestly, I have no idea. I do know that this girl seriously dated people and claimed not to have sex with them. Of course, I have no idea if that's actually true.

I'd prefer not to have sex until we've been dating for a while (which is what I did in my only relationship and it worked very well). But I don't know if that works (hence my question). If it was going to work in any situation, it should have been this one (since we were very good friends beforehand).

I very much want a high quality relationship, but I don't know how to go about getting one. Most of my friends tell me that having sex with the girl keeps her around more often than not because it gets her much more emotionally attached.

I thought this situation was different. They disagreed and appear to have been correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKmachine View Post
How old are you?
I'm 25.

She's 23.

I've had plenty of sex, but clearly have no idea how to get into a relationship, which is what I really want.

Old 09-09-2012, 02:34 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,640,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick2012 View Post
I've had plenty of sex, but clearly have no idea how to get into a relationship, which is what I really want.
You can do both. Just give her lots of time, attention and reassurance.

Old 09-09-2012, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
You can do both. Just give her lots of time, attention and reassurance.
Thanks!

You guys make it seem so simple lol

Old 09-09-2012, 05:02 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,652,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick2012 View Post
Thanks!

You guys make it seem so simple lol
I'm not far off from you in age, so I can relate. I learnt the hard way as well. Oops.

It's easier said than done.

Old 09-09-2012, 05:32 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,301,422 times
Default Does Having Sex With A Girl Make Her Like You More?

You, , no.

Me, , probably.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships