Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 05:28 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,134,528 times

Advertisements

It also depends on the meal as well. Very dense, fatty meals take longer to digest, And also digestion of large amounts of food draws more circulation away from the rest of the body (You know what I mean.) Spicy foods have the opposite effect in a moderate meal, causing the release of endorphins and enhancing circulation.

Dr. Oz told me this at the bar the other night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2012, 05:32 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,681,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
...when you're full or have just eaten? Or is that just me?

Anytime I think of seducing my husband later, I go and eat dinner and ruin it. I just find it nearly impossible to get aroused one there's food in my belly. Hubs is the same way. And sex (and my energy level) seem so much better on a empty stomach.
For gosh sakes already lady!

You already KNOW that you can't do the deed on a full tummy so eat like a pig AFTER you finish the deed!!

BTW get as many times doing the deed as you can while you're young 'cause the body may not be up to it after you're older.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:34 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikake View Post
My cousin confessed to me that alcohol makes her horny. I guess that 'splains why she has 6 kids.
I just get really handsy which leads to other things.

This is why I don't drink much anymore.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:35 PM

3,879 posts, read 8,383,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Pipes View Post
For gosh sakes already lady!

You already KNOW that you can't do the deed on a full tummy so eat like a pig AFTER you finish the deed!!

BTW get as many times doing the deed as you can while you're young 'cause the body may not be up to it after you're older.
Its not always eating like a pig. Its eating anything. And like I said I don't always think of having sex til after I eat.

*sigh* oh well. Tomorrow is another day!

Old 09-10-2012, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikake View Post
My cousin confessed to me that alcohol makes her horny.
This is also me.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:45 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,681,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
Its not always eating like a pig. Its eating anything. And like I said I don't always think of having sex til after I eat.

*sigh* oh well. Tomorrow is another day!
Well now. We gotta improve your response time so you don't miss out on max fun while you're young.

Try eating an apple or other fruit , a wedge of cheese or some other light source of good food (NO JUNK FOOD NOW!) .

See if that don't perk up youR interest in a fun time with hubby! DON'T GIVE UP!!

After all it's better to remember the fun times than regret that you missed out on them for a reason you could have fixed.

My wife of 47 years and I used to be like rabbits when were younger. We don't regret a second of those hot times at all!! Now we have memories to hold on to and share.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Pipes View Post
Well now. We gotta improve your response time so you don't miss out on max fun while you're young.

Try eating an apple or other fruit , a wedge of cheese or some other light source of good food (NO JUNK FOOD NOW!) .

See if that don't perk up youR interest in a fun time with hubby! DON'T GIVE UP!!

After all it's better to remember the fun times than regret that you missed out on them for a reason you could have fixed.
Got it!

Old 09-10-2012, 07:25 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,507,782 times
Just don't fart during sex.

Old 09-10-2012, 07:35 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,272,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post

Her ID is "Miss Crabcakes"...

I bet the house she does.

Old 09-10-2012, 07:37 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Don't pull any fingers or other... Oh, no. Not going to say it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships