Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 10:57 AM

2,427 posts, read 3,982,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
i will usualy offer to take her to heaven for few hours.
dude you know i'm with you on these threads most of the time

but seriously, why do you drop these little breadcrumbs for the argumentative to follow you back to flametown with?

really we can use our imaginations, no need to fill in the blanks

no offense intended. feel free to tell me to grow up and start using capital letters like a big boy

Old 09-13-2012, 11:11 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,602,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
dude you know i'm with you on these threads most of the time

but seriously, why do you drop these little breadcrumbs for the argumentative to follow you back to flametown with?

really we can use our imaginations, no need to fill in the blanks

no offense intended. feel free to tell me to grow up and start using capital letters like a big boy
because i honestly dont give a **** about those that follow me around like puppies and try to flame me. Im a big boy and can take it very well, usualy just getting a kick out of it. I just wish they didnt derail threads like this one for example.

Old 09-13-2012, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Yeah, it's the "always willing" part that I question.

They must have some really low self-esteem if they are willing to hand their number to a guy that is already on a date with another girl. I guess it wouldn't bother them if you did the same to them...such high class these girls are!
Couldnt care less about any of that. Im not looking to marry any of them, and all theyre looking for is fun as well. win win

819 posts, read 1,129,454 times
Coming up with "creative ways to land digits" is like saying you're coming up with "creative ways to make up for lack of social skills." What's wrong with simply asking for their number?

11,865 posts, read 16,996,281 times
So this is something that you think women are attracted to? Don't kid yourself...

I think Im sick to my stomach after reading about your behavior.

1,392 posts, read 2,098,775 times
Quote:
They must have some really low self-esteem if they are willing to hand their number to a guy that is already on a date with another girl. I guess it wouldn't bother them if you did the same to them...such high class these girls are!
ehhh... well first of all, in their stories they said the girl didn't know. And second of all, as much as I've not dated much, probably a bit naive, and more conservative than all these people, even I know promiscuity doesn't necessarily mean low self esteem; sex is fun and some people like to have it. Not everyone is always looking for a relationship, some just want to be entertained.

Old 09-13-2012, 11:13 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,184,667 times
Quote:
Oh, Braunwyn, you cant get out of your own way without tripping over your feet. You try to challenge someones intelligence by making your private exchanges public and typing things up like ROLF, which only means something to you. Not to mention, I never claimed to be an intellectual genius, i just provided you with my IQ score as a response to you calling me dumb. Seems like a pretty polite way to respond to someone who is insulting you, isnt it?
C'mon! You know it's funny as all hell. You're IQ is better than Einstein, Hawking's, he he. Of course, I suspect an online administered test for elementary students. Anyhow, it fits perfectly with this thread. I had to throw it in. I'm beginning to think the band of men here are with Cirque du Soleil.

Old 09-13-2012, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
So this is something that you think women are attracted to? Don't kid yourself...

I think Im sick to my stomach after reading about your behavior.
Why? Im just a stranger somewhere in the digital world. Why would you care? I went on a date with someone im dating not exclusively and took an opportunity to ask an attractive waitress for her number. i dont see anything wrong with that. As for telling a girl im with about otheer options, i do it because thats what women respond to. thats real world stuff, honey.

Old 09-13-2012, 11:29 AM

11,865 posts, read 16,996,281 times
Quote:
Why? Im just a stranger somewhere in the digital world. Why would you care? I went on a date with someone im dating not exclusively and took an opportunity to ask an attractive waitress for her number. i dont see anything wrong with that. As for telling a girl im with about otheer options, i do it because thats what women respond to. thats real world stuff, honey.
You're a stranger, alright...

Must be those Chicago girls who don't care what their men do.

Old 09-13-2012, 11:30 AM

11,221 posts, read 8,296,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smarterguy View Post
Ha good stories.

My friend actually got a girls number while SHE was on a date with another guy. He's an outgoing guy but has trouble finishing and getting a girls number so i was completely blown away when he told me. He was sitting next to the guy and girl at a bar, and over the course of the evening, he cracked a few jokes to them, and while the guy went to the bathroom, he made his move. Turned out it was just a first date, and she only went out with that guy once. My friend and the girl are still dating after 2 years and just moved in together.

I don't "hook up in bars" much, but right after my separation, I was in a bar, and still hadn't been with anyone yet. There was a girl and a guy at the bar, and I started talking with them, just having fun. Turns out he was just a friend, and she was waiting to meet a blind date. The date came, the guy left to make space for them. She ended up not liking the date, but had had fun with me earlier. We were drinking and I'd had enough beers that I needed to get closer to home (drive now, or not at all. I don't drink much and drive!) She told me to wait, she lost the dude, and brought me back to her place.

The sex was aweful, and like I said, it's not what I usually do, but it did provide closure on one chapter of my life, and an opening to another. I did laugh that I ended up taking a girl home that was on a date with another.

But really this is off topic, I never got her number.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships