Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 11:04 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,602,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
For the 10th time, and I will type this slow for you, I'm.speaking.of.the.men.who.are.called.white.knigh ts.on.this.forum.

Capiche?

It's not my talk, it's the reality of the nation we live in. Do you not spend any time reading the news, current affairs, the state of our economy? Successful men, the men who make your world go around, are not aging 40-somethings posting pictures of themselves on the internet and talking about banging women. It's absurd that you could consider that a reality. You guys have no idea how foolish you look every day; how foolish you are. It's embarrassing.
Im 37, and have enough game to routinely pull super attractive 19-24 year olds, who beg for a chance to be with a real man. bonus, they are just looking to have fun.

Old 09-17-2012, 11:12 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Struggle? I didn't say anything about struggle. I said that the higher you go up on the social scale, the less marriage has to offer men, relative to the responsibilities it requires.

Read the article and tell me if you think it's a lie. Obviously, the affluent are benefiting.
Quote:
Mediocre men are going to be chomping at the bit to get married. Guys like George Clooney are not.

Mediocre men, and especially impoverished men, are not marrying. That's the issue. It's actually considered an economic concern. Can you understand why? If not, say so and I will discuss.

Clooney is irrelevant. Even using him as an example scales you.

Quote:
That's completely ridiculous. Neither education nor marriage rates are a proxy for a man's success with women.
Quote:

They need to be counting the number and quality of sex partners, and the mainstream media lacks either the balls or the awareness to measure something like that.
That is not how life-success is measured. Your level of education, your profession, the family you hail from, and their education dictates your success in life. That you measure how many times you ejaculate with number of women as your rate of success diminishes you to a monkey.

Quote:
This, again, brings us full circle to the "white knights." The white knights are either (A) Biologically abnormal men who lack a normal male sex drive and cannot see any value in "having a high number and quality of sex partners", or (B) Are biologically normal, but psychosexually repressed, scared, delusional, beaten down, or otherwise castrated.. often from childhood, by female authority figures.

This sounds like a load of crap. What you guys do on this forum, how you speak, how you approach life, your worldview (you are quite miserable aren't you with your thinking that most people are scumbags) is not biologically normal. Nor is it healthy or productive. Do you think it's possible that you might be a bit p*ssed about your own childhood while pointing fingers at people who are doing quite well and are happy? Look at your exchange with Dew. She might as well be an alien to you.

Quote:
How would you know how our fellow forum members walk, talk, and act?

Because I can read and I have vision. I read what is written on this forum every day. I see the pics posted. How can you not know?

Quote:
How do you think I sound, for example? Do you think I have a little pipsqueak voice and slouch my shoulders?

With you I can only guess, but I have thoughts of your background and the environment you hail from. A man who thinks most people are scum bags has not had an easy time of it.

Quote:
By the way, my experience is that the MIT/Harvard/Princeton types have below-average social skills and physical mannerisms, not above average. Not that this affects either of our points (since I'm disagreeing over the relevance of marriage as a proxy for success), but it is peculiar that you'd point to this as evidence.

What experience would that be, tho? Really? I'm speaking to what I see at work and these people are the affluent and well educated if any are. The myth of social challenges is another ruse lesser men like to tell themselves. I'm guessing when you guys attack other men as white knights it's for the same reasons.

Quote:
When you use marriage as the yardstick of success, obviously you're going to reach the conclusion that the most successful men are married.

Marital success correlates with finances, with health, and with reported happiness.

I hope you stop and think about why you did not read the links I provided for you.

Old 09-17-2012, 11:14 AM

9,131 posts, read 19,997,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Actually, she's one of the best posters on this forum - highly intelligent too.

If you are bored that sounds like a personal problem.

Just sayin'....
+1

Old 09-17-2012, 11:33 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkered24 View Post
Um...

Please tell us more about your opinion of women and relationships.
Yeah, at this point it's pretty clear who the man-haters and women-haters are on this forum

Reasonable, rational posters like you and me can also agree that "white knights" are not the most emotionally healthy of men, but neither are the women who desire them in their lives.

As I've often said on this forum, water does seek its own level.

And if the shoe doesn't fit, then don't try to wear it

Old 09-17-2012, 11:59 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Im 37, and have enough game to routinely pull super attractive 19-24 year olds, who beg for a chance to be with a real man. bonus, they are just looking to have fun.
Most chicks that young who will go for a guy your age do it for the money.

Most.

There are plenty of real men who aren't nearly 40. And plenty of men who are nearly 40 who aren't what I'd call "real men."

Same goes for chicks, though.

Old 09-17-2012, 12:02 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Braunwyn was right when she said the hateful comments were gonna get this thread closed, though. She might just be more intuitive that some of you realize.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships