Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 01:09 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,371,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
LOL! I know it is totally problematic. I am totally preppy. This has been my type before I was old enough to have a type.

I think Vin Diesel is attractive but a little meathead-y. Vin Diesel in a suit would be great. Or someone like Taye Diggs! He matches up more on the other levels. My head always turns when I see a bald guy. I am totally smitten if he's preppy. I meet them sometimes.

But generally speaking, I am really attracted to a certain "style" well dressed men always get second (or third) looks. The only real physical requirement I have is having a great smile. I am very "smiley" so it is a must have for me.
So, no sullen, dour John Cusack for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2012, 01:10 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,778,811 times
I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful

Old 09-16-2012, 01:11 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Pictures are worth a thousand words.
You are right. Time for pics! Here are a few:

http://www.superiorpics.com/hs/boris_kodjoe/main1.jpg
http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/as...8_taye-290.jpg
http://www.yourblackworld.net/wp-con...23/maxwell.jpg [i haven't decided if I like him more with hair though]
http://michellejanaye.com/wp-content...per_large1.jpg
http://www.modelinia.com/__wordpress.../07/Nigel.jpeg

Old 09-16-2012, 01:17 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Here you come with your goodness... LOL, making me look bad. .. I'm over here talking about big boobs and butts....

Oh, NO -- definitely do NOT get me wrong! I loves me some boobs and butts.

No gals here should ever - Ever - Ever - EVER make the mistake of thinking ol' Sasquatch is "too nice" and get the subtle, highly-mistaken preconception that I'm not a sexual critter! Folks have a tendency to hear the term warrior-poet and picture the nicer side, forgetting the side that will push a woman up against a wall, turn her to face it, run lascivious hands all over her while growl-whispering in her ear "I plan to eat your tastiness until I come out the other side, and then I'm going to gather all your still-quivering bits, shape them together like sexual clay and teach you the meaning of 'orgasm'. I don't intend to stop until I'M ready to stop and YOU are no longer capable of coherent language. Now stop struggling and let me show you what you like!"

I used to make the mistake of seeking ONLY tenderness and gentility in love-play. Since then I've learned my lesson and know now that women need some "nasty" once in a while, too.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:18 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:
So, no sullen, dour John Cusack for you.
Seriously, he always looks like he is in a bad mood!

For example, Matt Bomer isn't my type at all [too pretty boy/model-y]. Put him in a suit (like his whole wardrobe on white collar, and basically my tune changed.)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xOJLtTDa4W...%2BBomer-1.jpg

I like Adam Rodriguez when his hair is really short
http://photos.exposay.com/Adam_Rodri...guez_1LLFo.jpg

Old 09-16-2012, 01:19 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,641 times
Quote:
Pictures are worth a thousand words. Very limited taste palette. I can't help that. Not physically attracted to women of minority groups, though they might be wonderful people. Blondes are also usually invisible.

If in the supermarket, it's facsimiles of these that cause me to look:

http://greenobles.com/data_images/je...o-neill-06.jpg

I've no idea who this is, but she's very lovely!

Old 09-16-2012, 01:23 PM

1,084 posts, read 1,845,934 times
5ft9 and taller, light skinned black men or latin men, lean/athletic build, pretty boy face, laid-back casual style, 25-27 age range, fade or curly/wavy hair(no bald men, no afros, braids, etc) .

Old 09-16-2012, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
I've no idea who this is, but she's very lovely!
Jennifer O'Neill - 70s/80s - started as a model, then was an overnight superstar with the 70s classic "Summer of '42" (epic, worth watching), but she did not maintain her screen momentum. Born in Rio to an Irish father and a Spanish mother, while there on business.

As for demerits, she has been married 9 times and has had bad struggles with "mental health" issues. Now, she's a Christian and a motivational speaker. So what else is new?

Old 09-16-2012, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Seriously, he always looks like he is in a bad mood!
My boss and I were once driving somewhere and he brought up that his wife dug John Cusack. I think some women like stoic guys. In fact, it's obvious. However, since my boss was a 180 from Cusack, if I was him, I'd be wondering if she REALLY had married her type.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:33 PM

2,152 posts, read 3,398,152 times
Quote:
LOL! I know it is totally problematic. I am totally preppy. This has been my type before I was old enough to have a type.

I think Vin Diesel is attractive but a little meathead-y. Vin Diesel in a suit would be great. Or someone like Taye Diggs! He matches up more on the other levels. My head always turns when I see a bald guy. I am totally smitten if he's preppy. I meet them sometimes.

But generally speaking, I am really attracted to a certain "style" well dressed men always get second (or third) looks. The only real physical requirement I have is having a great smile. I am very "smiley" so it is a must have for me.
So u like the guys that basically take longer to get ready than a woman?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships