Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2012, 06:50 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,030,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
IMHO:

As a society on the whole we're way too sexed up.

Many of you belong to all the world for them to use, sample you and discard while lying about their pasts and most importantly health issues that can affect them by doing the act. It only takes one wrong one and you're not immune.

Whatever gauge is used it should be applied equally between men and women.

Taking responsibility for ones actions applies to both women and men.

And many humans act lower than animals when it comes to spontaneously doing the act within a very short period of time, why isn't that time used to learn, love (without sex) and respect one another without using each other? It just seems that a good percentage of people are used like disposable rag puppets.

So to some of you, does it now feel good that you were used and discarded over and over again? Really think about this before jumping the gun with a possible response.

Does the so-called experience really matter? Whatever happened to doing it be for an SO?

I may be saying what many of you deem be against the grain, but then again it needed to be said.

This post is not meant in a mean way, but if you take it that way it's your problem.
Why write just from the slant of those giving it up, who end up "used and discarded over and over"? What about derision for those who use and discard others over and over?

Bottom line, it takes two to tango. Men have no right preaching from some higher moral ground about wanting a more pure wife, not a woman who has had multiple relationships/sex partners in her past, yet those very same men would sleep with any woman who looked their way, until they decided to settle down.

Old 09-19-2012, 06:51 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,145,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
It's easy to keep count if there's been less than a handful of people. It doesn't require advanced math skills
Lol.

Old 09-19-2012, 06:53 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,609,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Bottom line, it takes two to tango. Men have no right preaching from some higher moral ground about wanting a more pure wife, not a woman who has had multiple relationships/sex partners in her past, yet those very same men would sleep with any woman who looked their way, until they decided to settle down.
I agree.

Old 09-19-2012, 06:57 AM

2,095 posts, read 3,102,301 times
Quote:
IMHO:

As a society on the whole we're way too sexed up.

Obviously we aren't sexed up enough. If some of you got laid more maybe you wouldn't be so uptight about it.

Old 09-19-2012, 06:58 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,195,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
You only feel used and discarded if you have the intention of using sex as a means to start a relationship.

If both parties understand that the relationship is sex-based only, no one feels discarded.

You can make sex an exclusive activity, only done with a committed partner. But what if you have 10 or 20 committed partners over a lifetime? Experience is experience. Those who learn from it gain something.

Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinions but we as a society IMHO have been stooping to new lows.

That 10 or 20 you mention I venture to say becomes plenty more because of the lies that many of these so-called committed partners do the cheating act.

HERPES is real and it's available enough at a liar near you.

"You only feel used and discarded if you have the intention of using sex as a means to start a relationship."

IMHO this is where a good enough percentage of society lacks morals, values, ethics, honesty and besides sex is "plastic" love as it doesn't compete with TRUE LOVE from the heart and soul where a ROCK SOLID foundation exists and would much more often than not is for the long haul. Too much emphasis on sex as "love" and perhaps used as a real poor excuse.

"If both parties understand that the relationship is sex-based only, no one feels discarded."

They both are still being used like rag puppets IMHO.

Old 09-19-2012, 07:00 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,301,138 times
Quote:
Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinions but we as a society IMHO have been stooping to new lows.

That 10 or 20 you mention I venture to say becomes plenty more because of the lies that many of these so-called committed partners do the cheating act.

HERPES is real and it's available enough at a liar near you.

"You only feel used and discarded if you have the intention of using sex as a means to start a relationship."

IMHO this is where a good enough percentage of society lacks morals, values, ethics, honesty and besides sex is "plastic" love as it doesn't compete with TRUE LOVE from the heart and soul where a ROCK SOLID foundation exists and would much more often than not is for the long haul. Too much emphasis on sex as "love" and perhaps used as a real poor excuse.

"If both parties understand that the relationship is sex-based only, no one feels discarded."

They both are still being used like rag puppets IMHO.
Lots of IMHO going on here. So, I'll take YOUR opinion as a minority. YOU feel people are being used like rag puppets. I'm sure those having sex regularly and enjoying it, dont feel the same way, or honestly dont care either way.

Im sure "H" is for humble opinion...

Last edited by findly185; 09-19-2012 at 07:13 AM..

Old 09-19-2012, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
Lots of IMHO going on here. So, I'll take YOUR opinion as a minority. YOU feel people are being used like rag puppets. I'm sure those having sex regularly and enjoying it, dont feel the same way, or honestly dont care either way.
Nope, we don't We're having all the fun while others make all the judgments.

Some of the people on this board remind me of the typical old biddie, looking down her nose at others for their choices and clicking her tongue while she leads an empty, lonely life.

Old 09-19-2012, 07:25 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,195,293 times
Originally Posted by findly185

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildaLoo View Post
Nope, we don't We're having all the fun while others make all the judgments.

Some of the people on this board remind me of the typical old biddie, looking down her nose at others for their choices and clicking her tongue while she leads an empty, lonely life.

It's yes my Humble opinions and know I'm in the minority and don't care.

If it works for you and many others - more power to you.

I know I'd like to hold a woman in my arms and look in her eyes she'll know that I'm not looking at her as a "V" but as a partner of the heart and soul.

Old 09-19-2012, 07:31 AM

19,711 posts, read 20,240,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKmachine View Post
Naw because different dudes are different sizes. The only way my logic would be flawed is if the one guy is hung like a horse.
Oh I had that guy already...It was 4 years ago, and it was beautiful.

Old 09-19-2012, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185

It's yes my Humble opinions and know I'm in the minority and don't care.

If it works for you and many others - more power to you.

I know I'd like to hold a woman in my arms and look in her eyes she'll know that I'm not looking at her as a "V" but as a partner of the heart and soul.
Well I have that now with my SO. I also had my fun. And as I said further back in the thread, he couldn't care less what my number is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships